Partial Breast Irradiation - Details the research study
by Stanford University for this treatment method of breast cancer.
Cell Carcinoma Clinical Trial - Outlines aspects of this
research study for skin cancer with the agent Verteporfin.
- Breakthrough Generations Study - This UK research
inquiry will evaluate over 100,000 subjects to help determine
causes of breast cancer.
- Cancer411 - A interactive resource offering patients
and physicians clinical trial information.
Advisors: Clinical Trial Matching - Oncology personnel offer
recommendations for your condition. Service fee required.
Trials Support Unit - Information about an NCI-funded program
which facilitates participation in phase III clinical trials.
- CancerAnswers: Breast - Details the working of
a clinical trials matching program.
- Cancer.gov: Clinical Trials Search - Comprehensive
searchable registry presented by the U.S. National Cancer Institute.
- CancerGuide: Finding Clinical Trials on the Net
- Overview guidance as presented by a cancer survivor.
of Hope: Clinical Trials - Research programs and current
studies at the City of Hope cancer center in Duarte, California.
Vaccine Clinical Trial - Discussion of chronic myelogenous
leukemia by the Antigenics firm and its cancer vaccine trial
- Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups
- Resource for clinical trials and research. Information about
experimental anticancer drugs, chemotherapy treatment and cooperative
- Criscom International - Outlines the terms and
progress of a research study related to cancer risk communication
in hereditary breast, ovarian and colorectal cancers.
Med - Provides a clinical trial service matching and referral
service for cancer patients. Includes contact details.
- FDA: Cancer Clinical Trials Directory - General
resource by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Glioblastoma Multiforme - Phase III clinical study with
Transferrin-CRM107 for this type of brain tumor.
- International Cancer Research Portfolio - Allows
users to search a database of research projects including clinical
trials as supported by major US and UK funding organizations.
- Kidney Cancer Vaccine Clinical Trial - Information
about the use of Oncophage, an experimental vaccine treatment
for this condition by the pharmaceutical firm, Antigenics.
Pharmaceuticals: Targretin studies - Clinical research involving
the use of the anti-cancer drug bexarotene.
- Lung Cancer Susceptibility and Outcomes Study
- Presents the work of Dr. David Christiani and his team at
the Harvard School of Public Health on risk factors and treatment
- M. D. Anderson Cancer Center: Clinical Trials
- Overview information as presented by this Houston, Texas hospital
and research complex, as well as listings of ongoing institutional
- Melanoma Vaccine: Oncophage - Discussion of melanoma
by Antigenics, Inc. in the context of its vaccine therapy trials.
- MSO1 for Mesothelioma - Information presented
by a UK non-profit organization about a clinical trial for pleural
- Oncolink: Cancer Clinical Trials - General information
from this University of Pennsylvania source.
- Palmetto Research: Breast Cancer - Outlines a
current study about the influence of diet and physical activity.
Conducted by the University of South Carolina and the Palmetto
Acapodene for PIN - This firm is soliciting participants
to a Phase II clinical trial with the hormonal agent toremifene
for use in prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia which is thought
to be a precursor condition to prostate cancer.
Herceptin Trial - Gives details about the clinical trial
involving the use of Herceptin as adjuvant therapy in HER2-positive
patients with primary breast cancer. This resource is designed
for use by patients and investigators.
Comprehensive Cancer Center: Clinical Trials - Description
and trials listing related to basic science, clinical research,
epidemiology control and patient care programs at this San Francisco,
- Us TOO International, Inc - General information
as presented by this support organization with links to trial
finder services for prostate cancer.
Cancer Trials Network - Gives information on cancer research
including current trials, centers, events, meetings, and links.
- The Wellness
Community: Breast Cancer - Research study underway for newly
diagnosed women living in the greater Los Angeles area.
The following Open Directory editors contributed
to this category:presto
content of the EDinformatics directory is based on the Open
Directory and is enhanced using EDinformatics own technology.
Modified by EDinformatics
- ©2004 EDinformatics
Changing Careers, Career Counseling, What are the 20 fastest
growing careers of the decade?.....
and Universities: United States, Asia, Europe, Medicine,
Dentistry, Science, Math...