- Network for young scientists, with forum, details of membership,
organization, and links to databases from Leiden, The Netherlands.
- Genome News Network - Resource for news about
research, human medicine, stem cells, cloning, biotechnology
and agriculture worldwide. Maintained by the Center for the
Advancement of Genomics, Rockville, Maryland.
- Genomic Research Laboratory
- Study of prokaryots, primarily Staphylococcus aureus, using
microarray, biofilm, MRSA and intracellular technologies, at
the Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Geneva Hospitals,
- Genomics and Disease Prevention - Collection of
research articles aimed at human genomic discoveries. Includes
public health reports and genetic testing.
- HOPGENE: Applied Genomics in Cardiopulmonary Disease
- Features clinical programs, expression profiling, downloadable
microarray raw data, candidate genes, and a range of resources.
From the Johns Hopkins University .
- Genome Gateway - Resource for academic journals, current
studies, and human genome sequences.
Genomics Initiative - National government site featuring
, publications, calendar of meetings, and links to research
- 2nd Canadian
Plant Genomics Workshop - Details of program and registration,
hotel reservation, abstract submission of four day meeting held
in QuĂ©bec City. Available in French and English
Category editors viralgary
content of the EDinformatics directory is based on the Open
Directory and is enhanced using EDinformatics own technology.
Modified by EDinformatics
- ©2004 EDinformatics
Changing Careers, Career Counseling, What are the 20 fastest
growing careers of the decade?.....
and Universities: United States, Asia, Europe, Medicine,
Dentistry, Science, Math...