- BCM Mouse Genome Project - Large scale ENU based
mouse mutagenesis for developmental defects
- BUMC: Transgenic Mice Core - The mouse core facility
at Boston University School of Medicine provides centralized, expert service to
produce successfully transgenic as well as knock out mice for investigators at
Boston University and as an outside service.
Cancer Center at Washington University (St. Louis) - ES Core - The Embryonic
Stem Cell Core has been created to help create mutations in murine embryonic stem
cells. The core has several missions, including development of state-of-the-art
reagents for the production of targeted mutations in embryonic stem cells, the
creation of quality-controlled embryonic stem cell lines, and the teaching of
methods for embryonic stem cell culture and manipulation.
Case Transgenic and Targeting Facility - Provide transgenic, targeting, targeted
point mutations, chimera, rederivation and cryopreservation services for the Cleveland
Biomedical Research Community. Includes mouse breeding FAQs, costs, and protocols.
- CGDN Transgenic Core Facility - The CGDN Core
Facility offers investigators with efficiency and quality in transgenic and knock-out
ENU Mutagenesis - Centre for Modeling Human Disease (CMHD) use genome-wide
ENU based random mutagenesis in mice to discover new genes and create new mouse
- Cre Transgenic Mice Database - An updated list
of all available Cre transgenic mice alongwith contact addresses.
Emory School of Medicine - Transgenic Mouse Core Facility
- Provide a full range of services for the production, characterization and analysis
of transgenic and gene-targeted mice, to both the Emory community as well as to
Mouse Mutant Archive (EMMA) - A non-profit repository for the collection,
archiving and distribution of relevant mutant strains essential for basic biomedical
Gene Trap Consortium (GGTC) - The German Genetrap Consortium (GGTC) generates
a reference library of gene trap sequence tags (GTST) from insertional mutations
generated in mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells.
- GSF ENU-Mouse Mutagenesis Screen - ENU-Mouse Mutagenesis
Screen in the German Human Genome Project
Mutagenesis Programme - A large scale mouse genetics programme to identify
new phenotypes of relevance to human disease through ENU mutagenesis.
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center :Transgenic
Mouse Facility - The Facility produces transgenic mice by microinjecting investigator-provided
DNA into fertilized mouse eggs and chimeric mice by microinjecting embryonic stem
(ES) cells into mouse blastocysts.
- John Curtin School, ANU : Gene Targeting Laboratory
Research, - Gene targeting laboratory at The John Curtin School of medical
research, Australian National University.
:Transgenic and Gene-targeting Institutional Facility - The Transgenic and
Gene-targeting Institutional Facility (TGIF) at the University of Kansas Medical
Center (KUMC) provides a centralized facility for production of transgenic mice.
- MCDB Transgenic Facility - MCDB Transgenic Facility,University
of Colorado, Boulder, CO.
- McLaughlin Research Institute - Not-for-profit
mouse mutagenesis program.
- Medical College of Wisconsin : Transgenic Core Facility
- Services include transgenic mouse production by microinjection of oocytes, gene
targeting in ES cells, generation of ES cell chimeras, and embryo cryopreservation.
- Medical University of South Carolina - Alexander Awgulewitsch
Transgenic Mouse Facility - Core transgenic mouse research facility at the
Medical University of South Carolina. Directly involved in skin and hair development
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine: Mouse Genetics Shared
Research Facility - The institutional Mouse Genetics Research Facility has
been established to provide the Mount Sinai research community with access to
state-of-the-art facilities for the production of transgenic and knockout mice.
Knockout & Mutation Database (MKMD) - A fully searchable database of phenotypic
information related to knockouts and classical mutations in mice. Requires subscription.
Mutant Mouse Database - Collection of several hundred mouse stocks, most of
which propagate mutations induced by radiations or chemicals in various stages
of male or female gametogenesis.
- Riken Large Scale Mutagenesis Program - A large
scale mouse ENU mutagenesis project at Riken GSC, Japan.
- SUNY-Stony Brook Transgenic Mouse Facility - Consult
and conduct transgenic (pronuclear DNA injection) and gene-targeting projects
- A free, public domain database of targeted mutants and transgenic animals, specifically
mice, generated and analyzed worldwide.
Mouse Genome Consortium - The Consortium's purpose is to promote mouse models
for human genetic diseases and as subjects for the study of gene function.
- Transgenic Animal
Service of Queensland - Service run by the University of Queensland's Institute
for Molecular Biosciences which provides transgenic mice and other related services
for Australian Science.
- Transgenic Animal Web - Links to useful transgenic
- Transgenic Models of Skin Disease Core at Harvard
- At the Harvard Skin Disease Research Center. Mainly provides services for the
generation of mouse skin disease models.
- Trans-NIH Mouse Initiative - A central information
resource on NIH's trans-NIH mouse initiative.
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Transgenic Core
Facility - The Tufts-New England Medical Center and Tufts University School
of Medicine Transgenic Core Facility (TCF) is a fee-for-service facility.
- UC-Davis Transgenic Mouse Research - Transgenic
histopathology laboratory at the University of California-Davis providing comprehensive
light and electron microscopic analysis of tissues submitted by interested investigators
- UCHSC-Transgenic Mouse Core Laboratory - University
of Colorado Health Sciences Center. Transgenic Mouse Core Laboratory.
UC-Irvine Transgenic Mouse Facility - Home Page
of the Transgenic Mouse Facility at UC-Irvine. The TMF is a core facility serving
the UCI community, other UC campuses, and outside collaborators of UC researchers.
- UCLA Transgenic Mouse Facility - The transgenic
mouse facility will make transgenic mice for investigators at UCLA by microinjection
of DNA into fertilized mouse eggs. It will also create gene knock out mice by
injection of engineered ES cells into blastocysts.
Transgenic Mouse Core - The Transgenic Mouse and Embryonic Stem Cell Gene
Targeting Core is a state-of-the-art facility that has an outstanding track record
in the production of genetically altered mice.
- UCSF- Transgenic/Targeted Mutagenesis - The primary
purpose of the Transgenic/Targeted Mutagenesis Shared Resource facility is to
provide microinjection services for investigators interested in generating mutant
Shands Cancer Center-Transgenic Mouse Core Facility - University of Florida
Shands Cancer Center. Transgenic Mouse Core Facility.
- UM SCCC --Gene Knockout and Transgene Facility
- The University of Miami Transgenic and Targeted Mutant Mouse Core Facility is
subsidized by the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center. The primary objective
of the facility is to efficiently produce transgenic mice and targeted-mutant
- UMass Medical School:Transgenic Knockout Animal Core
Facility - The mission of the Transgenic-Knockout Animal Core Facility is
to produce genetically-altered mice for the UMASS Medical School Community.
- UNC Animal Models Core Facility - University of
North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The Facility makes animal models of human disease
for medical researchers by creating genetically modified mice. Transgenic and
gene-targeted animals are generated from DNA constructs provided by clients.
- University of Kentucky Transgenic Facility - The
facility provides state-of-the-art equipment and expertise essential for producing
transgenics and maintains a mouse colony.
- University of Michigan Transgenic Animal Model Core
- The Transgenic Core routinely prepares transgenic mice and mice with targeted
mutations for University of Michigan investigators.
- University of Missouri-Columbia Transgenic Animal
Core - University of Missouri-Columbia Transgenic Animal Core
and Chimeric Mouse Facility - Provides a centralized service to efficiently
produce transgenic mice for basic research. At the University of Pennyslyvania.
- UTMB Transgenic Mouse Facility - This state-of-the
art facility, supported by the Sealy Center for Cancer Cell Biology, is available
for use by all UTMB scientists.
- UVA Transgenic Mouse Core Facility - The Transgenic
Mouse Core Facility of the University of Virginia (TMCF) provides centralized,
expert service to efficiently produce transgenic and knockout mice for basic research
for investigators at UVa.
- Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center Transgenic Mouse /
Embryonic Stem Cell Shared Resource - Transgenic Mouse/ES Cell shared resource
at The Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center.
- Wadsworth Center -Transgenics and Gene Knockout
- Transgenics and Gene Knockout - Wadsworth Center Core Facilities, New York State
Department of Health.
- Yale Transgenic Mouse and Gene Targeting Resource
- Produces transgenic and knock out mice for cancer center members and members
of the Yale community.
- University of Hawaii - News release that was reported
in the journal nature concerning the first reproducible cloning of mammals from
content of the EDinformatics directory is based on the Open
Directory and is enhanced using EDinformatics own technology.
Modified by EDinformatics - ©2004 EDinformatics
| || |
Changing Careers, Career Counseling, What are the 20 fastest growing careers
of the decade?..... |
and Universities: United States, Asia, Europe, Medicine, Dentistry, Science,