The Financial Aid Information Page *Cool
Site* - Comprehensive site dedicated to providing
objective guidance on financial aid to students and parents.
Aid Resource Center *Cool Site*
- A guide to financial aid and scholarships for college.
- AAMC MedLoans - Offers financing for medical education
with details on the different types of loans available.
- Adventures In Education - Texas Guaranteed's educational
web site for parents, students, and high school counselors
- Details on this non-profit organization which offers seminars
on financial aid in Pennsylvania. Also includes links to current
news stories related to college financing.
- Alternative Student Loans for College Financial Aid
- Offers a directory of private student loans designed for college
- America Reads Challenge - Calls on all Americans
to support teachers and help ensure that American child literacy
by the end of 3rd grade. A starting point for those interested
in Federal Work Study.
Educational Services - A guarantor and lender providing
schools with a single point of service from the application
process, through the conclusion a successful repayment period.
to College - News and resources for non-traditional and
adult students, including information on financial aid, distance
education, and graduate school.
- Buffett Foundation Scholarships - Provides information
for students on how to apply for financial aid from The Buffett
--Cal Grants offers financial aid and grants for any qualifying
California college, university or technical school in California.
for Higher Education Support Services - Provides financial
aid management consulting services for colleges and universities.
College Degrees - Focuses on the many unique ways to earn
a legitimate college degree cheaply.
- College Funding Solutions, Inc. - Complete college
scholarship, college preparation and college admission application
strategies for high school students & their parents.
- College Is Possible: Paying for College - America's
colleges and universities provide the latest, best information
on preparing for college, choosing the right college, and paying
- College Savings Fund Terms and Definitions - An
article on the terms and definitions of college savings.
Savings Plans Network - Source for state-operated college
savings programs. These programs, directed by non-profit state
organizations, offer tremendous tax benefits to families.
- 2004 Colleges, College Scholarships and Financial
Aid Page - Information on college scholarships and financial
aid, featuring a free college scholarship search.
- CollegeWebster.com - Provides links to the best
resources on the web for student loans, college scholarships,
college grants, federal student aid, money for college and college
- Completing the FAFSA - All Students applying for
federal student aid must complete the Free Application for Federal
Student Aid (FAFSA).
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE - Students can apply
online to this financial aid service if they seek money for
college. Information is also available in Spanish.
- The Education
Resources Institute (TERI) - A national, not-for-profit
corporation that provides education financing and information
Compliance Management - Student financial aid processing
services for institutions of post-secondary education.
- EducationOne - Site from Bank One providing information
and applications for loans and financial aid.
- eStudentLoan.com - Learn about financial aid,
search for the lowest student loan rates, compare lenders and
- EZresearch.com - Financial Aid - Resource for
college scholarships and other financial aid.
- FAFSA on the Web
- Electronically submit the Free Application for Federal Student
Aid (FAFSA). All students interested in financial aid for college
will need to complete this form.
- Families' Guide to the 1997 Tax Cuts for Education
- Learn about the tax credits available as a result of the 1997
Tax Relief Act: The Hope Scholarship and The Lifetime Learning
Student Financial Aid - The official home page for the federal
student aid programs administered by the US Department of Education.
- Financial Aid and Scholarship List - Annotated
list to grants, scholarships and financial aid information.
- The Financial Aid Consultant - Former financial
aid administrator offers tips about the financial aid process.
Suggests students should never pay for financial aid services.
- Financial Aid for College - Information on topics
including taxes, scholarships, loans and forms.
- Financial Aid for Lifelong Learning - Provides
full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name dealing with
financial aid for non-traditional students.
- Financial Aid for Students from the US Dept of Education
- US Department of Education's site for information about grants,
loans, work-study, and tax credits for education and how to
apply for them.
- Financial Aid Update - A newsletter for students
and parents dedicated to financial aid, student loans, and scholarships
- financialaidinfo.org - Provides free information
about scholarships and other financial aid, including how best
to search for scholarships and a listing, complete with links,
of hundreds of scholarships, sweepstakes, grants, fellowships
- GeoStudies - Offers college and financial aid
guides, homework help.
Bill Express.com - Scholarships, education benefits, school
rankings all from a military perspective.
- Grants on the Web - Links to grants for education
as well as scholarships and financial aid sources for students.
- GrantsNet - Funding opportunities in the biological
and medical sciences.
- GoodCall Schlolarship Search Engine --
From scholarships to college rankings.
- HBCUmentor - Historically black colleges and universities
offering college planning and financial aid information.
Education Information Center (HEIC) - Provides education,
financial aid and career information to Massachusetts residents
of all ages and backgrounds. Also conducts education awareness
programs for all schools.
Education Washington, Inc. - An information resources company
serving the student financial aid administrator community, including
publications and conferences.
- How Financial Aid Works - A detailed guide to
student financial aid written by the director of financial aid
at Duke University.
- How Minority Students Finance Their Higher Education
- Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name
which looks at how minority students finance their educations.
Educational Loan Fund - Educational loans to qualifying
Jewish students from Georgia, Florida, North Carolina and South
- Key Education Resources - Offering a range of
education planning and financing products to help meet your
education goals for all school levels.
- Kids and Cash - Articles and advice.
for USA - Advice for Indian student studying in America
on getting loans and scholarships.
- Making A Difference - Resources for using education
to make a better world. Colleges, Grad Programs, Scholarships
and Fellowships for activists and all those wanting to make
- Mapping Your Future - Preparing and paying for
college from Middle School through Non-Traditional Students.
Excellent Student Loan Counseling interactive tools.
Guaranteed Student Loan Program - Montana's higher education
and financial aid website for students, parents, and lenders.
GI Bill Education Benefits - Information related to GI Bill
Education benefits for veterans of U.S. Military service
- MSN Money: College Finances - Information, tools
and resources for college financial aid.
- MyKidsCollege.com - Resource for getting rebates
deposited directly into your child's college education fund.
- National Student Clearinghouse - Loan Locator
- Use their form to find out who holds your student loans.
Student Loan Data System - Students can access the Government
system for their loan and Pell information.
Coveted College Scholarships and Graduate Fellowships -
Searchable sources of financial aid for undergraduate and graduate
College Help - Links to experts who can answer questions
about paying for college.
- NEFE High School Financial Literacy Awards - Annual
cash award program for teens intended to help promote life-long
financial literacy and responsibility among today's high school
- NextStudent - Offers education funding solutions
for financial aid and a source of 700,000 scholarships.
Carolina Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- A professional association offering training and development
of financial aid officers in North Carolina.
Education Loan Association - Information on student loans,
financial aid and college planning for students and families
in the Pacific Northwest.
- Postsecondary Financial Aid for American Indians and
Alaska Natives - Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest
of this name which examines financial aid options for American
Indians and natives of Alaska.
- Pre-college Guidance - Free resource of college
and financial aid information for students and parents. Complied
by a high school guidance counselor.
Education Savings Plans - Allows you to invest in a child's
future post-secondary education.
- Saving for College - Sensible-Investor ranks the
top sites about saving for college.
- Scholarship Advice - Scholarship advice, helpful
hints, and links for funding a college education. Especially
for women, minorities, non-traditional and adult learners.
- Schoolhouse Capital LLC - 529 college savings
program that allows families to save for future higher education
tuition on a tax-deferred basis.
- SolutionsForCollege.com - Offers the CollegeSolution
fee based software program designed to help families reduce
financial aid costs by using tax and cash flow strategies.
- Sophie's Silver Lining Fund - UK based site existing
to help needy young artists with their training in acting or
- a privately managed resource site,
is part of the Student Loan Network - your online guide to federal
Stafford, PLUS and alternative student loans.
- StudentRewards.com - Scholarship strategy information
and listings. Includes links to other related sites.
- Student Gateway to the U.S. Government - General information
about federal student aid programs (who is eligible and how
to apply), tax credits for education expenses, and other federal,
state, and private sources of information.
- SuperCollege.com - Information on scholarships,
college admissions and financial aid. Also feature tips for
school admission essays and interviews.
- Tax Breaks for Higher Education - A guide to the
variety of tax breaks available to make higher education more
S. Government Programs Benefiting Students - Comprehensive
listings of all current U. S. federal government assistance
programs benefiting students.
Methodist Higher Education Foundation - Scholarship aid
from the foundation supports United Methodist students attending
United Methodist-related institutions.
- The U.S. Department of Education and Student Financial
Aid for Distance Education: An Update - Provides full-text
access to the ERIC Digest of this name which examines US federal
financial aid assistance for distance education students.
- US News and World Report Financial Aid - Get information
and advice on financial aid. There are also tools for comparing
costs, a scholarship search, and a list of "best value" schools.
- Virginia Association
of Financial Aid Administrators - Web site for financial
aid professionals and students and families in Virginia.
- College admission applications, financial aid and scholarship
search and planning.