Sites on Computer
Based Programming - Programming based on Abstraction, Reference
and Synthesis, (ARS).
- Asp Visual Basic Csharp Training .NET - Offers
Microsoft.NET Framework, Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET, C#.NET,
XML, .NET Server, and ADO.NET training courses via multimedia
CD-ROM and video.
- Binary Converter - Binary, Decimal And Hex Converter.
Plus links to other sites.
- Brunning Software - Training systems teaching
programming and circuit design for PIC microcontrollers.
media - Contains articles, tutorials and tips on a range
of technical subjects from programming in java, C#, .NET to
linux and open source initiatives.
- ByteSwap.net - Cross-platform software development
information and resources. Includes Mike's Cross-Platform Development
Notes, an educational series for programmers.
- C++ Training - Software training and programming
classes for C++, Java, and object oriented analysis and design.
Tutorials for beginners - Offers free online C# Tutorials.
- CneTraining - Instructor led courses on MCSE,
CNE, A+ training. Located in Little Rock, AR.
- Codeshack - A development community forum for
questions and answers, hints and tips, tutorials and code examples.
- CommenceGuru - VBScript programming for Commence
RM. Features advanced topics and solutions.
Science Daily News - News site covering computer science,
for fans, students, researchers and professionals.
Computer Science Lab - A low-cost self-study course in computer
- Corporate IT Training - Programs on OOAD, UML,
Design Patterns, Java, C++, Visual Basic, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Courses for Software Professionals - Hands-on
instructor led training for XML, Java, C++ and C programmers.
Immersion - OpenGL 3D game and graphics programming. Examples
and demo source code can be downloaded.
& Associates, Inc. - Text books and training courses
in Java, C, C++, Internet and other programming technologies.
- DeveloperWiz - Web development discussion forums,
resources, distance learning and consulting services.
- DevelopMentor - Training and education for developers
building distributed systems.
- DuraSoft - Courses in Java, EJB, DCOM, XML, C++
- Eduardo Rocha Costa - Personal site of Eduardo
Rocha Costa. Contains programming languages tips and Java links.
training Berkshire - Activia are a training company in Berkshire
and are specialists in delivering quality Excel training courses
in West London Slough Berkshire and Aylesbury Bucks.
Technologies - Hands on, instructor led training programs
for Java, Visual Basic, ASP, Web Developer and Oracle DBA.
- G.D.Thurman - Programming resources on C, C++,
Java, Scripting Languages, Unix/Linux, GNU Tools, Open Source,
and the Internet.
OOPL, Will Travel - Teacher and author in the field of Object-Oriented
Programming Languages (OOPL) since 1989.
- HelioCentrix - Online algorithm design lab.
- Homepage of Heine Broers - Links to programming,
hobbies and interests.
- Intertech Inc. - A site dedicated to Java and
Microsoft hands-on developer training.
- Jarred's Web Page - Tutorials and discussions
of issues related to Linux, UNIX, programming in C, C++, Perl,
Java, and other languages, as well as guides to using make,
gcc, gdb, and emacs.
- A programming environment designed to help teach beginners
and children how to program.
IT - Training Providers for IBM Mainframe Users - Online
and in person training in all aspects of mainframe operation
including JCL, Assembler and REXX.
- Knowledge Hound - How-to guides for ASP, Java,
CGI, VRML, Object REXX, DHTML, HTML and databases.
slides on XML-RPC - Provides teaching material (slides and
assignments) for an XML-RPC track in a distributed computing
- Metrowerks: CodeWarriorU.com - Free programming
education courses accessible online: anywhere, anytime, by live,
expert instructors; from the makers of CodeWarrior.
Charger Technologies Homepage - Programming courses in Java,
C++ and Visual Basic. Courses can be customized to meet your
individual needs and delivered at our new, state of the art
Toronto training center or right at your office.
- MWWCorp.com - Includes free, Assured Mastery general
programming quizzes, programming & career articles, newsletters
and unique publications.
Programmer - Resources, tutorials, forums and code samples
for new and student programmers.
- Oracle Certified Training and Programming Courses
- Software training and programming classes for the Oracle Relational
Database using SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Pro*C, and Java.
Perfect App - Rules and guidelines for creating the perfect
app. Examples included.
- Programming - Personal website of Terry Reardon.
It Displays examples of VBScript, HMTL, XML, SQL and my Resume.
- Programming Tips.com - Computer programming tips,
tricks, hints and Secrets for programmers, by programmers.
- PTR Associates - Range of programming courses
includes Java, Perl, C, C++, visual basic, and fortran.
- The Quick Reference Site - Offers free Quick Reference
Cards and programming related e-books, papers and tutorials
in PDF format.
Dev - Tips and tutorials from programmers interested in
writing software correctly and efficiently. Subjects include
software process and development tools.
- Richardson Publications - Web development guides
and HTML programming languages.
Fortran and Assembly examples and links for beginners. Also
includes some free programs.
- Visual Programming of Agents - SeSAm (Shell for Simulated
Agent Systems) provides a generic environment for modelling
and experimenting with agent-based simulation.
- Solarblue - Programming solutions and networking
World - Free programming tools and Linux information.
- The Teaching About Programming Languages Project
- Information about the teaching of the concepts of programming
languages, especially undergraduate survey courses and courses
about programming language semantics.
Inc - Provider of information technology expertise. Offers
courses in software and programming disciplines.
- Technipal.COM - A beginner's resource for C++,
Perl and Java information, source code and tutorials.
- Technology Without Borders - Facilitating innovative
information technology advancements that support the development
of open societies and economics in developing countries.
Millennium, LLP - C#, XML, Java, Perl, VB, training and
basic swap site - Allows visual basic teachers to make exchanges
of lesson plans for programming projects.
- Visual Software Teacher - Delphi,API,MFC,.NET
BASIC,Visual C# course notes.
Training - XML courses, classes, books and resources for
the IT professional.
- Programming assignments completed quickly by an expert programmer
for a fee.