CheeseNet *Cool Site*
- Informational site on cheeses of the world. A large database of cheese information
- About.com's Cheese - Nutritional information,
varieties, storing cheese, recipes.
Cheese Society - From the not-for-profit organization which promotes cheeses.
General information for all cheese types.
Diamond - The snack that peels with a twist. Cheestrings product info, games,
activities and contests. [Requires Flash.]
Cheese Board - Information on British cheeses, including links to producers
- Canadian Cheese Encyclopedia - Information about
cheeses including history, recipes, and cheesemaking.
- Cheese 101 - A cheese primer for beginner cooks
from the Reluctant Gourmet.
- Cheese and Wine Guide - From GourmetSleuth.com
- Learn what wine to serve with over 60 varieties of cheese.
- The Cheese Engine - A large Cheese Search Engine.
Click your favorite cheese for links to extensive information.
- Cheese Lover's Guide - From Epicurious, a buying,
serving, storing and pairing guide.
- Everything you want to know about cheese. Extensive search features.
- Cheesemaking in Scotland - An early look at the
history of Scottish cheese.
Cheeseweb - Information about cheese, cheesemakers, cheese sellers and cheese
events around the world.
- Cook's Thesaurus: Cheeses - Synonyms, equivalents,
and substitutions for a variety of semi-firm cheeses.
- DolceVita Cuisine - A concise look at Italy's
most popular cheeses.
Cheese - Descriptions of various types of specialty cheeses including their
origins and serving suggestions, tips on buying and storing, receipes.
- Epicurious: Cheese - General introduction to cheese
and links to more specific descriptions of many gourmet cheeses.
Cheeses of New England - Descriptions of area cheeses, with chefs' cheese
recipes, tips on nutrition, storage, serving and pairings.
- Greek Cheeses - Descriptions of the varieties
commonly used, including feta.
- Hispanic Cheeses - A guide to Hispanic cheeses
Love Cheese - The American Dairy Association's official site includes recipes
and information on nutrition and storage of cheese.
Cheese - The official site for this South African cheese producer. Includes
recipes and other helpful information.
- Mousetrap Cheese - Information about a working
cheese dairy in Herefordshire, England, and information about the cheeses.
- Netherland's Cheese - Information on cheesemaking,
cheese markets, museums, and serving suggestions for cheeses from the Netherlands.
- Norwegian Cheeses - Recipes and information regarding
- Raclette Australia - Secretes of Raclette enjoyment
Down Under, including how to melt the cheese, its relationship to fondue, and
- Safe Handling of Cheese - Factsheet from Clemson
University: Recommendations for storage and handling of cheese.
- Switzerland Cheese in Canada - Cheese photographs
and descriptions, recipes, points of sale in Canada, and promotional contests
of authentic Switzerland cheese.
- Truth About Cheese - Brief comments on a selection
of popular cheeses.
- Whatleigh's Grilled Cheese - Recipes, ideas and
advice on making the perfect grilled cheese sandwich.
- Wisconsin Cheese Guide - Prairie Ridge provides
information on Wisconsin cheeses including storing, cooking and nutritional information.
Milk Marketing Board - Regional cheese news and facts, including kids' games,
scholarships, recipes, and a form to send away for a cheese-and-beer map.
content of the EDinformatics directory is based on the Open
Directory and is enhanced using EDinformatics own technology.
Modified by EDinformatics - ©2004 EDinformatics