Software - Statistical software.
Research, Inc. - Multimedia mathematics software for consumers and educators.
Avenue - A tutorial program designed to provide online algebra homework help
created by certified math instructors.
Helper - Software that helps with pre-algebra and algebra homework assignments.
It provides solution steps and explanations for any problem entered by the student.
- Algebra Homework
Helper - Allows students to enter their own algebra homework problems, and
then solves them step-by-step , while generating explanations.
- Arithmetic CD - Basic K-8 arithmetic lessons with
explanations, interactive practice, and challenge games.
- Atom for Scotland - Scottish higher mathematics
units interactive program for home study or classroom teaching.
- Autograph - Dynamic software for teaching coordinate
geometry and statistics.
to the Future - Computer based with animated graphics and audio instruction.
Grouped in topics in a logical order to make progression nice and simple. Supported
by exercises following the lesson. Offers phone tutor support. Page includes explanation
of features and parents role.
Prealgebra Solved - Software includes examples, step-by-step explanations,
practice test creation, detailed graphs, and guided user input.
- Basic Skills resources - Practice programs for
basic numeracy and literacy skills.
Answers - Software that solves algebra problems.
Learning - Developer of interactive multimedia math tutorial software.
- Brain Builder - Math Edition - Program uses puzzles
and games to teach arithmetic skills. Includes free download.
Software - Freeware and shareware online calculator programs for fractions,
percent, payroll and conversions.
- Bright Ideas Software - Developer of graphing
software for use on computers and graphing calculators.
- The CALFEE Project - Computer Aided Learning for
Engineering Employees. Computer based mathematics tutorials.
- Computer Aided Learning in Mathematics project.
- Calmat - Mathematics software developed a Glasgow
Byte Software - Animated math learning games for elementary school children.
Includes product list, free demonstration, and system requirement information.
- Carnegie Learning - Features online curricula
of algebra, geometry and cross-disciplinary courses.
- Developer of educational math and science software that uses animation to teach
the basic concepts and principles.
Maths - Math software developer located in the United Kingdom.
Color Mathematics - Algebra, geometry and trigonometric
software using color variations for equation elements. Gives sample illustration
Solutions, Inc. - Software company that publishes Mathville series software
for grades K through 8.
Technology - UK publisher of mathematics software for schools and colleges.
- Diagnosys - Diagnostic testing software for basic
Numbers - Educational game for ages 7-12. Derik the Dinosaur teaches basic
math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Dr. Aardsma's Math Drill - Software drills 600
basic math facts and adapts to the individual student.
- Easiteach - Classroom preparation software for
- Eduscape - Company that develops computer software
for algebra, calculus, and differential equations.
- Free Elimination - Freeware logic puzzle with
- Funmaths.com - High school educational math games.
School - Interactive program to support home schooling (K-12) in mathematics
- Future School Software - Mathematics software
company. Software covers geometry, algebra, and calculus.
- Geomaths - Modular learning materials for self-study
in undergraduate courses.
- Geometria - Interactive Java program in solid
geometry. 60 sample problems with resolutions.
Educational Software - This software was developed primarily to assist students
with the end of grade exams that are offered in some states.
- GNUmber Munchers Math Games - Free math software
based on MECC's early 80s munchers games, with all new graphics, intuitive keyboard-controlled
play, elementary and more advanced versions offered for both PC and Mac.
- Gold Medal Math
- Gold Medal Math reinforces basic math skills through ten Olympic events games.
- GraphWizard - cartesian and polar graph plotting
- A Windows program designed to quickly and easily plot and explore both cartesian
and polar functions.
- GraspMath - Provides interactive CD and video
courses in Elementary Math, Algebra, Geometry, High School Exit Exam Prep, Trigonometry,
Calculus and TI Calculators.
Educational Software - Software publisher specializing in high school mathematics
On Math - Featuring Hooked On Math software program.
Software - Software applications for the teaching of high school mathematics.
Sample downloads and online applets.
grade K-6 mathematics worksheet - Provider of a large mathematics database
useful for practicing and sharpening various skills for students in grades K-6.
- InfoMath Software
- Software company that publishes educational math software.
- IntelliTools - Offers a series of educational
software products for students, including IntelliMathics to reinforce math skills
for K-8 grades.
K-12 Mathematics Exercises - Developer of software to practice math skills.
- Interactive Mathvision - Developer of interactive,
- Internet Distance Education Academies - Interactive
computer program on algebra designed primarily to the needs of the Caribbean and
- IronHead Freeware - [Win] Math flashcard program
for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division drills. Freeware.
- Kids Tables and Time - Software that teaches addition,
subtraction, times tables, and division, plus a speaking clock to teach children
to tell time.
To Know - The Art of Meta-Knowing - Program to help students at elementary
schools to creatively compose and answer mathematical problems by themselves then
ask their peers to solve and compare their solutions to each other with their
teachers as arbitrators.
- Leaning Pine Software - Math worksheets software
generates printed math practice sheets for math help in grades K through 8. Handles
addition, subtraction, multiplication and division for integers, decimals, and
- Learn Basic
Math Skills with MathFacts - An educational study aid designed to help elementary
school students master their math facts quickly.
Your Basic Math Facts - QuickFacts is a software that allows students to master
addition, subtraction, multiplication and division processes. It covers the most
common facts in elementary math.
- Learning Season - Software company that produces
educational products, including software for learning mulitplication tables.
- Literka - Offers free downloads to online constructions
with a ruler and a compass. Also, has zip files to practice fraction and equations.
Includes some polyhedra projects and related links.
Maker - Computer algebra and graphing software for Macintosh and Windows.
- Living Worksheets for Mathematics - Offers printable
exercise pages for arithmetic and algebra. Includes illustrated examples and demos.
To be used with the Excel program.
- Magic Math Kingdom - Math quizzes and games involving
- Maple Tree Learning Center - Programs contain
exercises addition problems, multiplication tables, and division. Includes explanation
about how the lessons are presented. Page also has a weekly quiz.
- Math flashcard software created to improve speed and accuracy in the areas of
addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Math Driller - Shareware that helps to improve
arithmetic operations with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Provides screenshots and downloads.
- Math Flash Cards - Used for children to practice
addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Can change the difficulty
level by choosing the number range. Includes illustrations of the program.
- Math Race Game - Improve your math skills with
Math Race game. It teaches addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and
elementary algebra. For children of all ages and grades.
Resources, Inc. - Software company that specializes in demonstration software
for mathematics teachers.
- Math Skill Builders - Software for learning basic
arithmetic skills at home and school.
- Interactive mathematics self-study online and offline educational software with
hands-on tutorials, problem-solving lessons, and customizable tests. Free on-line
demonstrations, on-line purchasing.
- Mathbiz.com - Free interactive math problems.
- MathConnect.com - Online unit conversion software.
- Mathematical Activities CD - A collection of 118
mathematical activities is available - 50 activities on numbers (K-3), 25 mathematical
thinking activities and 25 strategy board games (4 - adult)
- The Mathematical Explorer - Interactive software
to explore mathematical topics. Based on Mathematica notebooks but stand-alone.
Windows/Mac. On-line purchase.
- MathExer - Exercises on maths - Features random
Math Worksheet Generator - A math worksheet generating program for K-6 educators
and parents. Practice basic arithmetic facts.
- MathGen Software - Sample math worksheets for
K-6 educators and parents.
Educational Software, Inc. - Software company that publishes math courseware
for grades 5 to 12.
Connections - Tutorial mathematics software for basic math up through algebra.
Files - Includes downloads for algebra, trigonometry and statistics. Some
require the use of Excel programming. Designed for the UK. A and AS level, ages
16 to 19. Includes resource links.
- Mail order retailer of math software and graphing calculator books for high
school and college.
- MathWiz - Electronic flashcard software to practice
Basic Math and Algebra - Software designed for adult and high school learners
who struggle with math. Lesssons explain the problem-solving process one step
at a time, using real-life applications of mathematical concepts.
Associates - Authors and creators of the Understanding Math programs for grades
4 to 10.
- Maths Made Visible - Graphing software package to visually aid the study
of calculus, numerical methods, and dynamical systems. Windows; free download
of demo version.
- Number Cross TM - Software game that provides
practice in the four basic operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication,
- Number Sense Computerized - Software designed
to teach math skills by using mental math shortcuts and math tricks.
O-MAIL - Internet tool for geometry instruction.
- Pacific Tech
- Educational math software developer.
- PACT - Offers algebra tutorial programs to be
used in classrooms. Includes list of personnel and contact information.
- Pedagoguery Software
- Educational software developer.
Love - Macintosh programs for middle school mathematics.
- PolyMod Polyhedron Modeler - Daniel B. Grunberg's
experimental software program that allows the user to create, manipulate, and
print three-dimensional polyhedrons. Free download of evaluation copy. Windows.
- Ray's EduSoft - Math learning software featuring
arithmetic operations, math puzzles, and problem solving questions.
- Programs for basic mathematics, prealgebra, beginning and intermediate algebra.
Interactive Learning - Developer of educational software, including software
for mathematics instruction.
- Rob's Learning Fun - Provider of several programs,
many animated, which help students conquer addition, subtraction, multiplication,
- Schoolbus Software - Software company that produces
math programs for pre-school through high school.
- SmartMath.com - Web-based tutorial software program
for basic mathematics up through algebra.
- Softbasics Software - Free Windows math software
for children ages 6-12. Printable math activities, word problems, onscreen activities.
- Solving Math Word Problems - A self-help math
tutor for grades 6 to 12.
- Spatial Geometry - Input a planes and lines to
create a three dimensional graph. Can be rotated to see different views. Includes
illustrations and free demo.
- SpeedDrillMath - A flash card software program
designed to help build proficiency in basic math skills.
- StudyWorks Online - Publisher of mathematics software.
- SureMath problem
solving software - Program for teachers, students, and anyone else who uses
math to solve problems. It provides a problem solving structure that makes it
easy for students to solve free form word problems.
- TableTrainer - A math program designed to assist
the learning of multiplication tables.
- Taylor's Learning Math Collection - Collection
of math problems at varying levels.
Math Software - Offers workbook creator, quizzes for students and SAT test
- Teachers' Choice Software - Math help and algebra
homework help software packages for high school students.
- Trachtenberg Speed Math - Speed math software
based on Jakow Trachtenberg's algorithms.
- Transmath - Interactive mathematics tutorial software.
Math Solver - Software that provides step-by-step solutions of equations that
- Mathematics game played with falling numbers.
K. Bradford Publishing - Software publisher with mathematics software from
pre-school through high school.
- Wolverhampton Project - Test generating software
for mathematics and statistics.
- XLMathematics - A set of workbooks for Microsoft
Excel for calculus and linear algebra.