goes into a resume
Guides and Strategies *Cool Site*
- Comprehensive collection of study guides designed to help
learners succeed. Sections of guides include prepraring to learn;
study, project, and classroom skills; reading and writing basics;
preparing for and taking tests; and science, math and Internet
related Guides. Translated into 25 languages.
- College Tutor Study Guide - Five lessons on improving
memory for studying.
Skills for Students, study skills check-list, improving note
taking skills and more.
Study Tips - Reviews of three studying methods, including
M.U.R.D.E.R, indexing, and SQRRR.
- Good Study Habits - A collection of articles for
developing good study habits with how-to suggestions.
- How-To-Study.com - Basic skills for doing better
in school. Included are reading, listening, and note taking
- Imperial College Health Center - Study Skills &
Stress Management - An extensive selection of tips on stress
management; specifically for testing and study skills.
- Learning Skills Program - University of Victoria
- This program contains tips on study skills from top to bottom,
creating these life long tools easier.
- Maximizing Your Study Skills - Dartmouth University
- This eclectic mix of study skills produced by Dartmouth allows
you to print, download, and distribute these useful tips.
- Mrs. M's Study Skills Page - Tips for middle and
high school students on organization, test taking, and career
- Peter's Study Steps - Student shares his ideas
on how to study and avoid exam-related stress.
- Professor Freedman's Math Study Tips - Math test
taking and note taking tips. (Note: Animation and loud music
- SoYouWanna - Improve Your Study Skills - A full-length
article about getting your grades going in the right direction,
including a discussion of "brain foods, " establishing a schedule,
and learning some test tricks.
- Strategies for Studying (University of Minnesota)
- A variety of study resources from the University of Minnesota
assess your study habits and provide tools for improvements.
- Study Skills - University of Waterloo - This easy-to-navigate
site is another deep well of information to help you to create
habitual study skills.
- Study Skills Guide (College of St. Benedict's/St.
John's University) - Collection of tips on time management,
listening, note taking, and test taking help improve study skills.
- Study Skills Self Help Information - Virginia Tech
- Many short articles covering a wide range of studying issues
faced by learners, specifically college students.
- Study-Help - Five free Internet discussion forums
allow visitors to give or receive help in math, science, language
arts, social studies, and other subjects.
- Taking College Courses - University of South Florida
- Advice from a college professor on reading a textbook, the
purpose of homework and methods for dealing with it, how the
mind is affected by homework, asking questions and getting help,
and tests and grades.
- Woman Student Online - Studying information for