Psychology-Law Society - A division of the American Psychological Association
for forensic psychologists, concerned with both research and practice.
- California School of Professional Psychology: Doctoral
Programs - A description of the forensic psychology programs at the California
School of Professional Psychology.
- The criminal mind - A collection of articles about
forensic psychology, criminal motivations and criminal profiling.
Criminal Psychology - Annotated text, with references
by Hans Gross.
- The Dark World of Park Dietz - Profile of the
forensic psychiatrist by writer Dale Keiger.
- David Willshire's Forensic Psychology & Psychiatry
Links - Links to forensic psychology and psychiatry sites on the internet.
- Department of Mental Health and Policy - Involved
in research, policy analysis, training, and practice, relating to mental health.
Part of the Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute.
Identification Lab - Information for students, researchers, and lawyers on
the science of eyewitness identification, including information about composing
- Forensic Clinical Psychology at Sam Houston State
University - Provides an introduction to forensic clinical psychology and
opportunities for study in this area at Sam Houston State University.
Forensic Psychology - Includes articles of interest
to the professional, student, and layperson with regard to application of psychological
knowledge to criminal justice.
- Forensic Psychology & Psychiatry Chat Machine
- A forensic psychology and psychiatry chat site, featuring a "happy hour" for
- Forensic Psychology and Forensic Psychiatry -
Online forensic psychology and psychiatry resources, by Robert Morecook .
- Forensic Psychology and Legal Issues - The forensic
and legal psychology section of the Social Science Information Gateway.
- The Forensic Psychology Database - An extensive
database of forensic psychology resources including links and articles.
- ForensicNetwork - Provides an e-mail based information
service relating to forensic psychology for academics, professionals and students.
- ForensicProductLine.com - Forensic links for mental
health practitioners and legal professionals.
- forensic-psych - An online discussion group for
- Futile Attempt ~ Forensics - This site contains
information regarding the field of Forensic Psychology, including links, books,
and things of interest.
- Holmes, David A. - Homepage of UK research psychologist
specializing in forensic and clinical psychology; includes media appearances as
a psychologist, publications and past musical history.
- Inside the Interrogation Room - An investigation
into the phenomenon of false confessions, by CBC News: Disclosure.
Investigative Psychology - What IP is and where
to obtain a degree in the USA.
- Journal of Credibility Assessment and Witness Psychology
- Sometime free-access electronic journal. Articles on lie detection, suggestibility
of child witnesses, and false confessions.
- Legal Psychology Course Materials - Teaching materials
for undergraduate legal psychology courses by Edith Greene.
- Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology at Castleton
State College - Information about the research based Masters program in forensic
psychology at Castleton State College.
Institute For Truth Verification - The manufacturer of the 'Computer Voice
Stress Analyzer', which is sold only to law enforcement agencies.
Online - Psychological information specific to police, probation and corrections
officers as well as those in federal law enforcement and fire services.
- Psychiatry and the Law - Forensic psychiatry resources.
- Sage Graduate School Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology
- Provides information about a Master of Arts postgraduate degree in forensic
psychology at the Sage Graduate School.
- Suite101.com - Articles at Suite101 relating to
- Swiss Society of Psychology and Law - Forensic
psychology activities and training in Switzerland.
- UNI Eyewitness Identification Laboratory - The
Eyewitness Identification Research laboratory at the University of Northern Iowa
focuses on research in eyewitness memory and identification and many aspects of
- The University of Alabama Law & Psychology Review
Home Page - The Law & Psychology Review is a periodical which combines
the disciplines of law and psychology.