Annenberg Foundation - The current grantmaking focus of
this private foundation is on pre-collegiate education, and
specifically on public school restructuring and reform for grades
K through 12.
- Comprehensive School Reform Demonstration Program
(CSRD) - States will provide competitive grants to school
districts on behalf of specific schools that are ready to adopt
comprehensive, research-based reforms to help students reach
high standards. The focus of the program is schoolwide change
in schools where the need to improve student achievement is
greatest, particularly Title I schools.
- Federal Register - ED Announcements - Grant application
opportunities from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Fulbright Teacher and Administrator Exchange Program
- Provides opportunities for qualified educators and administrators
to participate in direct exchanges of positions with colleagues
from other countries for up to one year.
for Teachers - A non-profit organization providing educational
grants to teachers for summer sabaticals.
Apple Foundation - Not-for-profit organization publicly
honors excellent pre-K through 12th grade teachers and provides
them with financial backing to have a greater impact on their
- Grants - Links to grant resources.
- Grants and Funding Resources - A list of education
grant and funding resources.
- Grants and Related Sources - Grant sources on
- GrantsAlert.com - This website has been created
to help all nonprofits, especially those involved in education,
secure the funds they need to continue their important work.
- Guide for Writing a Funding Proposal - Provides
instructions on how to write a funding proposal and actual examples
of a completed proposal. Designed as a tool for advanced graduate
students and others to learn more about the actual proposal
Grant Opportunities - Federal, state and foundation grant
opportunities for K-12 educators as well as grant-writing hints
and resources, links and news for the educational community.
- Kathy Schrock's Grant Sources for Educators -
Grant sources for educators.
Angel Foundation-educational seminars&scholarships -
Our Mission is to enable every child we serve to read at their
grade level. We've created a pet product to fund children's
- Mott Foundation - Grants available through the
Charles Mott Foundation.
- The Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics
and Science Teaching - The core of the award is a $7,500
National Science Foundation grant to the awardee's school, to
be spent under the awardee's direction over a five-year period,
to improve school mathematics and science programs
Kids Foundation - Provides opportunities for both students
and teachers through technology grants for Roomware products
and NEC projectors, research, student exchange programs and
teacher award program.
Grants - Purpose is to help teachers understand how to get
grants from private (not governmental) sources such as individuals,
foundations and corporations, and also to give teachers ideas
of the kinds of grants available.
- The Technology Opportunities Program (formerly TIIAP)
- Awarding grants for model projects demonstrating innovative
uses of network technology.
America Foundation - A private, not for profit, grant-making
organization sponsored by the Toshiba companies that provides
cash grants to classroom teachers to assist them in making improvements
in the teaching of science and mathematics. Grants are available
for teachers in grades K-6 and for grades 7-12. Guidelines on
the preparation and submission of proposals are available.
- Toyota TAPESTRY Grants For Teachers - 50 grants
of up to $10,000 each available to K-12 science educators.
- US Department of Education / Grants & Contracts
- News, articles and advice about grants through the Department
- U.S. Department of Education Funding Opportunities
- Provides information for those interested in applying for
a grant or contract.
- U.S. Department of Education Office of Technology
- Educational grant programs.
- The USDA Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grant
and Loan Program (DLT) - Ceated to encourage, improve, and
make affordable the use of telecommunications, computer networks
and related technology for rural communities to improve access
to educational and/or medical services.