Internet Free Speech
- Resource page for information on law in cyberspace.
Center for Internet and Society - A research program at
Harvard Law School founded to explore cyberspace, share in its
study, and help pioneer its development.
- Business Software Alliance - Software Piracy Prevention
- Informing the public of the effects of software piracy, and
of action that can be taken to curb this ongoing activity.
- Chilling Effects Clearinghouse - Information on
online rights, with example cease and desist notices.
- Copyrighting Basics on the Internet - Outline
of the fundamental copyright principles applicable on the internet,
by a Franklin Pierce Law Center professor.
- Cyber-Law, WTO & China - Articles on cyber-law,
the Internet, and the World Trade Organization, relating to
Hong Kong and China, from T.K. Chang, Partner, a partner with
the Hong Kong office of Coudert Brothers.
- Cybertelecom - Providing information on U.S. federal
laws, regulations and initiatives that relate to the Internet.
Post's Writings - A selection of articles on legal issues
Preston - Commentary by a Chicago-based attorney on developments
in Internet and computer security and the law.
- GigaLaw.com - Information about Internet law,
aimed at legal professionals, covering topics including intellectual
property rights and infringement, domain name disputes, and
- GrepLaw - Weblog featuring news and commentary
concerning IT law, maintained by the Berkman Center for Internet
Cases - Legal developments involving the Internet and new
- Internet Library of Law - Summaries of court decisions
shaping the law of the Internet, by attorney Martin Samson.
Information from AOL - America Online's Legal Department
Site providing information about current Internet law developments.
Initiative - Investigate and challenging state filtration
and surveillance practices.
- Perkins Coie LLP: Internet Case Digest - Categorized
compilation of cases addressing Internet law.
Laws - US and European - United States, European Union,
and other countries' laws and pending legislation regarding
unsolicited commercial email.
J. Walton, Esq. - Articles relating to laws affecting webmasters
from a California attorney.
Gripe Sites - Chronicling "gripe sites" and other sites
confronted with legal action, with links to relevant resources.
- The Gray Areas of Search-Engine Law - Mark Anderson
discusses how U.S. law has not caught up with search-engine
technology and examines the implications.