Practice Math Tests -
K-12Math--Take tests online and have the tests graded
online. Includes many State Math Tests
Math -- Hundreds of online interactive arithmetic
lessons, problems, and games for grades K-8.
- The Abacus: The Art of Calculating with Beads
- [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Introduces the abacus,
relates its history, and shows how to perform basic
mathematical operations on it. Also answers questions
about the ancient tool and shows how to build one with
in Math -- Interactive activities and quizzes on
topics such as basic arithmetic, algebra, and trigonometry.
Also includes brain teasers and puzzles.
- Allmath.com - Features free flashcards, online
games, biographies of mathematicians, and an Ask-the-Experts
- Babylonian Math - This site was created to help
people understand the Babylonian math system better.
- Bamdad's Math Comics Page - A collection of math-related
comics and cartoons.
Education Center -- English and Math tutoring in
the Yuba City/Marysville area. Enabling students to
develop skills they need to be successful in the classroom
and in life.
Binary Numbers Site -- Detailed explanation of the
binary numbers system, along with information on related
- Brain Teasers -- Offers new math puzzles each
week. Designed for students in grades 3-7.
Teasers and Math Puzzles - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens
] - Interactive puzzles to challenge logic and mathematical
skills. Immediate feedback with detailed solutions is
Math - [ Kids/Teens ] - Animated characters delve
into the worlds of numbers and operations, measurements,
geometry, algebra, and data analysis.
- Common Formulas - [ Kids ] - Has information about
common formulas in mathematics. Such as circumference,
area and volume.
- Convertalot - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - A
collection of free Java-based measurements converters,
calculators, unit translators, and games.
- ConvertIt.com - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] -
Includes tools such as a measurement conversion calculator,
lots of calculators, time zone clocks, and exchange
- Coolmath4kids - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] -
Math games, problems, calculators, puzzles, and fun
and for all levels.
Learning - Teaches Maths with learning software
and courses to help you learn.
- Decimals - [ Kids/Teens ] - Has information, graphics
and quizzes to help students review basic decimal concepts.
- Dictionary of Number Words - [ Kids/Teens/Mature
Teens ] - A Dictionary of English Language Words, Phrases,
Prefixes, Suffixes and Symbols that Describe Numbers.
- Dositey.com - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Interactive
lessons and exercises, open-ended questions, printable
worksheets, and challenging problems sorted by topic
and grade range.
This! Math Challenges for Families - [ Kids/Teens
] - Assortment of mathematical challenges based on real
life situations. Includes hints, answers, and explanations.
- Fraction Addition and Subtraction - [ Kids ] -
Helps students work through the six most common stumbling
blocks to working with fractions. Also explains how
to find the least common denominator, how to identify
equivalent fractions, and how to reduce and rename fractions.
- Fraction Tutorial - [ Kids/Teens ] - Practice
with equivalence, reducing, improper and mixed, multiplication,
division, addition, and subtraction of fractions. Flash
- Fractions - [ Kids/Teens ] - Has information,
graphics and quizzes to help students review basic fraction
- Free Math Drills - [ Kids/Teens ] - Web-based
additon, subtraction, multiplication, division, fraction,
and decimal practice.
Math Games For Kids - [ Kids/Teens ] - Has online
math games for middle school kids.
- Free Mathematics How-to Library - [ Teens/Mature
Teens ] - Offers help with algebra, geometry, calculus,
fractions, functions, gradient, money and trigonometry
problems. Includes worked examples and download files.
- Fugues of the Well-Tempered Clavier - [ Teens/Mature
Teens ] - Interactive Director movie comparing a fugue
by Johann Sebastian Bach to a fractal.
- Homework Help at Math Goodies - [ Kids/Teens/Mature
Teens ] - Math lessons with a problem-solving approach.
Includes a homework help message board for help with
- Interactive Mathematics - [ Kids ] - Online exercises
through which children can explore and examine math
concepts while at home.
- Interactive Mathematics
-[Grade 8-14]--has Flash and Java applets that help
students understand mathematics.
- K-8 Math Lessons - [ Kids/Teens ] - Contains a
large series of math lessons for grades K-8. Each lesson
opens with a short explanation of the concept, provides
a series of interactive exercises, then ends with a
related review game.
Maths - [ Kids ] - Contains several different games
to learn mathematics.
- King's Math Page - [ Kids ] - This site is a collection
of online math activites indexed by topic.
Math and Reading Center - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens
] - Kumon offers after-school supplemental education
programs for students of all ages. The Kumon Method
helps kids reach their full potential.
by OZ - [ Kids/Teens ] - Teacher-created program
uses QuickTime movies to solve problems involving whole
numbers, decimals, fractions, percents, measurements,
geometry and equations. Includes word problem hints
and contact information.
- Math Cats - [ Kids/Teens ] - Games, crafts, art,
and story problems featuring cats, to inspire children
and teens to enjoy and explore mathematical concepts.
Champ - Math Review Programs - [ Kids/Teens ] -
This teacher-designed program boasts nearly 400 pages
of standards-based content and is a cost-effective way
for Pennsylvania school districts to help prepare their
students for the PSSA tests.
- Math Flash - [ Kids ] - Free downloadable flash
card game for children aimed at improving their mathematics
skills with lessons aimed at various age groups.
Forum: Elementary Problem of the Week - [ Kids ]
- A weekly interactive project for elementary school
mathematics. Challenging problems are posted and solutions
appear on the Web.
Forum: Student Center - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens
] - Ask Dr. Math questions, or try your hand at the
Goodies - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Features
interactive math lessons, homework help, worksheets,
puzzles, message boards, and newsletters.
- Math Help - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Interactive
calculators to do basic arithmetic, area and volume
calculations, trigonometry, exponential growth, and
Helper - [ Kids ] - Improve your kid's math skills.
Lots of free math worksheets, games and puzzles.
- Math in Daily Life - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens
] - Virtual exhibit looks at the ways people use math
every day, from cooking to planning for retirement.
- Math in Daily Life -- Playing to Win - [ Kids/Teens/Mature
Teens ] - What are the odds of hitting the jackpot?
Find out when you learn how to determine probability.
- Math League Help Topics - [ Kids/Teens ] - A reference
guide for math topics for grades 4-8, complete with
examples, definitions, and explanations.
- Math Pop Quiz - [ Kids/Teens ] - Interactive math
puzzles let students test their addition, subtraction,
multiplication, geometry, division, and algebra skills.
- Math Toys - [ Kids/Teens ] - Online math toys.
Live simulations to play with reality.
Word Problems for Children - [ Kids ] - More than
3,500 word problems for K-5th graders.
- Math Worksheets - [ Kids/Teens ] - Features printable
worksheets for students to practice with.
Worksheets and Puzzles - [ Kids/Teens ] - Over 5000
free printable worksheets categorized by grades. Includes
practice sheets for algebra, arithmetic, fractions,
decimals, and sequences.
- [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Offers free math lessons
and homework help, with an emphasis on geometry, algebra,
statistics, and calculus.
- Mathematics History - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens
] - Traces the development of math throughout the ages.
Also includes biographies of famous mathematicians.
- Mathematics Magazine for Grades 1-12 - [ Kids/Teens/Mature
Teens ] - Monthly publication offering math help, list
of competitions, and links.
- Math-Kitecture - [ Teens ] - Be a master architect.
Draft a floor plan using software as you learn math,
or try other fun "architivities." Designed for middle
- Mathletics - [ Kids/Teens ] - Shows how math plays
a part in several popular sports.
- MathMathEducation.com - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens
] - Has interactive math tutorials, videos and dvds.
- A Maths Dictionary for Kids - [ Kids ] - A math
dictionary defining common math terms and concepts.
Includes practice with activities and animations. [Requires
- Maths Games For Kids - [ Kids ] - Has various
mathematic games for kids to learn maths.
Is Fun - [ Kids/Teens ] - Includes games, puzzles,
and offline activities.
- Maths On A Mission - [ Kids/Teens ] - Includes
biographies of famous mathematicians and related investigations.
Also offers a quiz, online dictionary, games page, and
a message board.
- Maths on the Web - [ Kids/Teens ] - Collection
of puzzles for all ages and abilities.
Practice Primary School Maths - [ Kids ] - Maths
practice software for numeracy tutorial learning exercises
based on primary education CSF curriculum.
- The Mathsfile Game Show - [ Kids/Teens ] - Hosted
by the ancient mathematicians, Hypatia and Pythagoras,
11 – 14 years old students can have fun working through
a variety of games and print offs.
- Mathsforkids - [ Kids ] - This site has been created
to have fun and to practice maths. Includes addition,
substraction, multiplication, geometry.
- The Metagrobologist - [ Kids ] - Small collection
of math puzzles and oddities geared toward gifted 9-
- Middle School Math - [ Teens ] - Large resource
for students of middle schools. Includes algebra, calculus,
graphing, and data analysis by subject and standard.
- Mike's Math
Club - [ Kids ] - Includes puzzles and games to
test knowledge of basic skills. [Opens in Adobe Acrobat
- Millermath - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Downloadable
hints, readings, and programs to help with math and
- Momathic -- Kids'
Games for Mathematics- Site contains free to use
animated games for learning Mathematics.
- The Number Gym - [ Kids ] - 3 sets of fun activities
for 7-11 year olds to improve their mental arithmetic
- Ole Miss Problems of the Week - [ Kids/Teens ]
- Weekly contest for elementary, middle school, algebra,
and geometry students. Includes an archive of past problems.
- Online Activities - [ Kids/Teens ] - Online math
games from Saxon Publishers.
- Online Math Applications - [ Kids/Teens ] - Explains
the role of math in investing, music, history, science,
and travel. Includes stock simulation game.
- Plot the Robot - [ Kids/Teens ] - Activity site
involving multiplication and calculator work. The answers
are coordinates which can be joined in sequence to generate
- Powers of Ten - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Produced
by Charles and Ray Eames, the video "Powers of Ten"
has been converted into web images. Explores over 42
powers of ten in a series of images, beginning with
a photo of someone lying on the grass. Shows the scale
of the universe and atoms.
Games - [ Kids/Teens ] - A collection of interactive
math games with supporting worksheets.
- Ribbit's Math Ventures - [ Kids ] - Math problems
that tell a story. Clues are provided to help with solving.
- Scientific Unit Conversion Programs and the SI System
- [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Convert and calculate scientific
& engineering unit measurements. Convert units of
acceleration, angle, area, density, electricity, energy,
flow, force, fuel consumption, heat, distance, light,
magnetism, mass etc.
Universal Math Enrichment Center - [ Kids/Teens/Mature
Teens ] - Teaches all math subjects from grade school
to college. Courses cost $150 for 10 sessions.
- Tables and Graphs - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Has
information, graphics and quizzes to help students review
tables and graphs concepts.
R Kids Math - [ Kids ] - Large collection of online
activities and interactive worksheets allow kids to
practice basic math skills.
- Teaching Time - [ Kids ] - Interactive clock,
online games, and printable worksheets help kids learn
to tell time.
method teaches basic math skills. - [ Kids ] - This
method is a tool to teach basic math skills to students
by using re-useable write-on wipe-off workbooks.
- Toon University Math Games - [ Kids ] - Math games
for counting, subtraction, multiplication, place value,
and comparing number values.
Math Tutoring Center, The - [ Mature Teens ] - Helps
struggling math students find tutors, notes, sample
tests, calculator tips and academic advice.
- What Good is Math? - [ Kids ] - Explains how kids
can use math skills in real life.