Travel Concepts - A host agency for independent travel agents. Program includes
- Aim Higher - Travel agent program, learn how to
become a travel agent.
Academy - Three comprehensive course covering an introduction to cruises,
principles of professional selling and power selling techniques.
- Dugan's Travels - Host agency offering training
and support for those who have the desire to work from home and learn the travel
- Education Systems - Travel schools and curriculum
for individuals, schools and businesses.
- Educational Programs at ASTAnet - ASTA offers
regular teleconference seminars, home study courses, and regional and national
meetings that include opportunities for training.
- E-learning Center at ICTA - ICTA offers industry
speakers and educational workshops. Join presenters and your peers in an interactive
meeting - without ever leaving your office or home. All you need is a telephone
and an Internet-ready computer.
Guide Academy - Located in Denver, Colorado as a training center which certifies
professional international tour managers and tour guides. IGA offers lifetime
placement assistance for all graduates.
- International Institute of Travel - Offering classes
in travel related industries.
Maritime Academy - IMA of Trieste is an international institution for postgraduate
studies. Its courses are aimed at participants with a university degree or equivalent
education who already work in Government structures.
- Maryland School of Travel - This Maryland accredited
institution offers in-house and distance training to help professionals acquire
the skills necessary to succeed as a travel consultant.
- Professional Development Institute of Tourism
- On-line travel industry training courses in Abacus, Amadeus, Apollo, Galileo,
and Sabre. (Site does not work with all browsers.)
- Professional Travel Career Centers Travel School
- Travel industry training with an emphasis on customer service, client-focused
selling and automation skills.
- RETraining - Travel Trade Industry Training -
Skills and Training Solutions for the travel trade industry including business
management, travel agent and ticketing training.
and More - Provides consulting, training and certification to law enforcement,
security, and tourism professionals.
Training South Australia - TTSA is an industry training and advisory board
established by government and industry to promote quality training in the hospitality
and tourism industry.
Agent University - Travel Agent University On-Line courses are "home-study"
programs brought to you by the Education & Training Division of Travel Agent
Careers and Travel Classes at WLAC Travel School - The West Los Angeles College
department of travel provides travel classes and information on travel careers.
Education Center - Travel and hospitality courses, nationally accredited by
Education Institute - Accredited travel school in Michigan with campuses in
Southfield, Warren, and Grand Rapids.
- TravelCampus.com - Web-based training for individuals
entering the travel and tourism industry