Expanding a School Science Lab into a
full Science Project-- Many classroom experiments can
be used as the beginning's of an excellent science project. Here are some examples...We
present examples of excellent science labs that can be transformed into full science
-- The Museum of science, art and perception. see selection of hands-on
SCHOOLYARD & CLASSROOM INVESTIGATIONS
--This Project Invites Participation from Any School Around the Country and World
Science Experiments --Food Science Experiments and Learning Opportunities
for Students of All Ages!
- Edible/Inedible Experiments Archive - -From Mad
Science.org a list of edible/inedible science projects for kids.
- Egg in a Bottle Experiment -- Experiment on the
nature of oxygen for ages 7 - 14.
- Experimental Science Projects, an Intermediate Level
Guide - - How to tell the differences between different kinds of scientific
studies, details about the scientific method, and steps involved in investigating
a scientific topic.
- Experimental Science Projects, An Introductory Level
Guide -- Tells how to notice something, gather information about it, figure
out a title, and create a science fair project.
Projects for Kids - - Acollection of fun and easy science and craft projects.
A number of ideas for easy science projects for children. Includes many topics.
- Hunkin's Experiments - - Cool cartoons that will
have you experimenting with food, light, sound, clothes, and a whole lot more!!
- Inspiring Science - - Sponsored by Crest and AstraZeneca,
this is a collection of resource materials for schools and kids involved in science
- PathFinder Science Network - - Science education
programs for students of all ages in biology, chemistry, and earth science. GIS
and modeling technologies are used to study student collected data.
Reeko's Mad Scientist Lab -- Collection of ideas
ranked according to difficulty.
- Science Activities - - From the Ben Franklin Institute,
projects for kids 5-12.
Now Project - - Includes an experiment entitled "What Stores Energy Best?"
and an activity entitled "Make A Pizza Box Solar Oven". From the U.S. Department
of Energy's website.
- Science City Experiment Page - - Hands-on science
experiments that use common household materials.
| || |