Find a business school near you
- AHI Associates
- Staff training for certified public accountant firms, with
program information and training dates. Locations across the
- American Education Systems
- Continuing education, pre-licensing, and exam preparation
courses for insurance and security licensing.
Protection Information - Gives basic information on asset
protection, LLC'c, estate planning, offshore banking and living
- Association for Financial
Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE) - A non-profit,
professional organization promoting improved personal financial
management education, training, and certification of financial
counseling and planning professionals.
- AuditTrends - US consultancy
offers internal audit training seminars for IIA chapter or in-house
- BCM Training Ltd.
- Provides financial training for banking and capital market
professionals. Based in London.
- CU Training - Desktop
learning system for credit union staff in the United States
- Certified Equity Professional
Institute at Santa Clara University - Self-study courses
to become a Certified Equity Professional (CEP).
- Cornerstone Financial Services
- Financial ethics correspondence courses.
- David Williams
Training - Provides financial training and competence services.
Located in Gloucestershire, UK.
- Deakin Prime - A
registered training organisation for corporate and financial
services industry participants in Australia.
- EPIGON Training and Development
- Tailored training and development in finance and mind management
in the UK and Germany.
- EQL International Ltd
- Providers of e-learning for the financial services market,
providing off the shelf and bespoke products.
- Edge Development
Group - Provides training products, customized development
and instructional design consulting for the financial services
industry. Based Pennsylvania, USA.
- FT Knowledge - Financial
courses in several formats, including online, instructor-led
and blended learning.
- Financial Finesse,
Inc. - Offers financial education services, online calculators
and tutorials as well as financial planning kits and articles.
- Financial Knowledge
Network - Provides on-site employee financial education
courses held at companies and organizations across the USA.
Multimedia - Multimedia and e-learning for staff in financial
services, banking, insurance, mortgage lending and leasing.
- Financial Workshops
- Provides fee-based worksite financial education on retirement,
investment, cash management, and estate planning at the federal
and corporate level.
- Fincover - Bridging
the gap between financial and non-financial collaborators through
the use of financial education.
- First Finance
- A provider of training to the banking and finance sector.
- Independent Means,
Inc. - Provides family-centered financial education products
and services. News, case studies, calendar of events.
- International Treasury Services
Limited - Treasury and finance training to major banking
and finance companies as well as ACI courses throughout the
Middle East and Asia.
- Introducing the
City - A twelve-session evening programme covering international
finance, given by experts and market practitioners. Based London
- Jamaica Institute of Bankers
- Offers financial training and MBAs throughout the Caribbean.
- Johnson Lipman Corporation
- Classroom and self study training for financial professionals.
Based Florida, cater to continental United States and Puerto
- Kaplan Financial
- Offers career, securities and insurance education.
- Logic Consultants
Ltd - Offers financial training courses for management development
by qualifed professionals. Strategic and business planning consultancy
is also undertaken.
- Malaysia - Institute of
Bankers Malaysia - Details of the IBBM Toastmasters Clubs,
information on IBBM publications and professional qualifications.
- Marcus Evans Finance
- Providers of financial conferences.
- National Tax Training School
- Federal Income Tax Courses; nationally accredited and home
study training programs and Continuing Professional Education
CPE Courses ideal for home business.
- Operis - Offers financial
modelling courses. Assists with building and using models for
DCF analysis, company valuation and PFI bids. Located in London.
- Pacific Bankers Management
Institute (PCBSMI) - The umbrella organization for the Pacific
Coast Banking School (PCBS), the Pacific Rim Bankers Program
(PRBP), and related educational programs and seminars.
- Performance Solutions International
- Training, education and research for financial services, banking,
capital markets and insurance. Download details of courses available.
- Questa Corporation
- Trains bankers in financial skills to solve problems facing
consumer and small business clients, including credit and cash
- Russell &
Associates - Bespoke in-house City and financial markets
training company with government, central banks, financial institutions
and lawyers among its clients. Some public courses are offered.
- SIRCO Consultants
Inc. - Provides hands on, instructor led, and other methods
of training in a variety of financial topics for small and large
businesses. Site has details of workshops and teaching techniques.
- Statman Consulting
- Financial services training and technical authoring.
- Taylor Associates
- Bespoke training in derivatives, capital markets and treasury
skills for banks and corporations.
- The Cutting Edge - at Series-7.com
- Financial career, research and training portal, centered on
the Series 7 stockbroker exam.
- The Financial
Training Company - Online booking and information on courses
in tax and accountancy for UK and international qualifications.
Also offer general finance and bespoke training.
- University Conference Services
- Develops, organizes and produces executive education conferences
and seminars in conjunction with select business schools.
- Vicki M Lambert -
The site supplies education, training, resources and consulting
for payroll professionals.
- Wallace Cititraining
- Provides preparation training for the NASD Series Exams. Includes
information for European students wanting to take American securities
and futures exams. Located in London, England.
- Women's Institute for Financial
Education (WIFE) - Non-profit organization which provides
financial education and networking opportunities to women of
content of the EDinformatics directory is based on the Open
Directory and is enhanced using EDinformatics own technology.
Modified by EDinformatics - ©2004 EDinformatics
| || |