- CenterWatch: Clinical Trials Listing Service *Cool
Site* - Listing of clinical research trials, information
about physicians and medical centers performing clinical research
and drug therapies newly approved by the FDA.
- ClinicalTrials.Gov *Cool Site*
- Searchable database which provides patients, family members
and the public with information about current ongoing clinical
research studies. From the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Provides information on recently approved medical therapies
and drugs in development. Offers searchable clinical trial listings,
articles from Johns Hopkins and medical news.
- AIDSinfo - World-wide resources about trials in
study against acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
Clinical Trials - Information about ongoing research with
these drug agents.
- Ardent Clinical Trials - Multi-site hospital organization
provides information on clinical research, trial sites and FDA
Clinical Inc. - A clinical research organization offering
project management, monitoring, protocol development and document
Trial - The Collaborative Atorvastatin Diabetes Study is
attempting to assess the advantage of lowering cholesterol in
type 2 diabetes.
for Clinical Research Practice - Aggregated information-based
resources for clinical trials aimed at practitioners, sponsors,
and foundations. Affiliated with the Thomson publishing firm.
- Children's Clinical Research Institute - Details
the pediatric clinical trials research program affiliated with
the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania.
- Clinical Solution Online - An integrated marketing
agency focused on clinical trial marketing communications: subject
recruitment and subject retention. Also provides information
about current trials. Located in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Clinical Trial National Studies - Information
about current clinical trials.
- Clinical Trial Results - Select results can be
downloaded as Powerpoint slides.
- Clinical Trials Search - Searchable listing of
- Clinical Trials Summit - Details about a professional
meeting for senior level biotechnology and pharmaceutical executives.
- ClinicalConnection - Serves as a clearing house
to those who may be seeking a clinical trial.
- ClinicalTrialDirectory.com - Locate clinical trials
not only by medical condition, but by geographic location as
- Connecticut Coastal Research - Specializes in
women's healthcare pharmaceutical trials.
- Covance Clinical Research Unit - Provides information
about volunteering to help develop new treatments for a variety
- Current Controlled Trials - Meta-register of worldwide
- Discover Research - Current trials list may include
studies on hypertension, migraine headaches, heart failure,
and diabetes. Located in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Dr. Donnica.com: Women's Health Clinical Trials
- Find out about clinical trials for women and how to participate.
On Trial - Provides access to information about a number
of ongoing clinical trials.
- Stroke treatment trial that studies paramedic initiation of
- Gaining Optimal Asthma ControL - GOAL is an international
trial of the management of this disease involving the GlaxoSmithKline
- GlaxoSmithKline: Clinical Trials - Search the
related clinical trials database.
Pigs Get Paid - Get paid to volunteer for medical trials
and various other research studies.
- HealthandAge: Clinical Trials - Collection of
articles prepared for the Novartis Foundation for Gerontology
by an intern.
- Healthy Volunteers - Pharmaceutical firm AstraZeneca
is looking for healthy volunteers to help test its drugs under
Vaccine Trials Network - Gives information about the function
and activities of the entity. Some clinical trials are listed;
also provides links to resources containing information about
other related trials.
Clinical Trials - Designed to provide information about
active Eli Lilly and Company studies.
- Malaria Vaccine Clinical Trials UK - Details an
initiative that uses volunteers for vaccines developed for the
prevention of malaria and tuberculosis.
- MGH and BWH: Research Study Volunteer Program
- Joint program by two Boston teaching hospitals to sign potential
subjects to their registry for future clinical trials participation.
- Midwest Clinical Research Center - Overview of
the activities of this facility which examines new medications
for use in psychiatric disorders. Affiliated with the Samaritan
North Health Center as located in Dayton, Ohio.
- myhealthCANADA - Search for Canadian clinical
- MyoLink: Trigger Points - Study to evaluate drugs
used for injections into tender localized myofascial soft-tissue
- Clinical trial service which offers studies in various disease
categories to patient populations.
- Novartis Clinical Trials - Details ongoing studies
sponsored by this pharmaceutical company. Includes aids such
as a glossary, FAQ, discussion of informed consent, and disease
Data Services, Ltd. - Offers databases related to clinical
trials which may allow researchers to find subjects and interested
physicians, and physicians to find studies and interested researchers.
Located in Vancouver, Canada.
Clinical Trials - Publicly traded contract research organization
offers opportunity to participate in its trials.
- Scientific Medical Research - Information about
this Florida based site organization offering access to current
neurological and neuropsychiatric clinical trials.
- Spine-health: Clinical Trials in Sports Medicine
- Information about current studies for the treatment of back
and neck pain, and related conditions.
Research Centers - Accelerating the clinical development
process by providing clinical trial services to the pharmaceutical,
biotechnology, and CRO industries through a network of pharmaceutical
- 4therapy.com: Clinical Trials - A resource which
addresses the topic and provides access to related studies.
- TrialsCentral - Gives access to websites listing
ongoing clinical trials, as well as providing links to related
- USC: Cardiothoracic Surgery Clinical Trials -
Includes a listing of cardiovascular, robotic and heart failure
- Veritas Medicine - Searchable clinical trial listing
and treatment information.
- WebMD: Clinical Trials Listing - Registry of clinical
trials in cooperation with Center Watch.
- Women and Health Research: Ethical and Legal Issues
of Including Women in Clinical Studies, Volume 1 - Complete
text of the book that examines the facts behind the public's
perceptions about women participating as subjects in medical
- Clinical Trials Want You, But Is It Worth The Risk?
- General discussion article from Wall Street Journal reporter.
The following Open Directory editors contributed
to this category:presto
content of the EDinformatics directory is based on the Open
Directory and is enhanced using EDinformatics own technology.
Modified by EDinformatics
- ©2004 EDinformatics
Changing Careers, Career Counseling, What are the 20 fastest
growing careers of the decade?.....
and Universities: United States, Asia, Europe, Medicine,
Dentistry, Science, Math...