- Ameen College of Pharmacy - Located in Bangalore, India, the institute offers
three main courses of study, Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm), Bachelor of Pharmacy
(B.Pharm), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm).
College of Pharmacy - Located in New York state, the College is dedicated
to the improvement of health by educating its students to provide pharmaceutical
care, creating and disseminating knowledge leading to the discovery and development
of new drugs; and optimizing the benefits of existing drug and related health
Owners Residencies - Community pharmacy residency training program. Independent
pharmacy owner mentoring and clinical community pharmacy practice training.
University - Harrison School of Pharmacy - Located in Auburn, Alabama, HSOP
offers a Doctor of Pharmacy program and graduate degrees in Pharmacal Sciences
and Pharmacy Care Systems.
- Butler University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- An overview of and introduction to this Indianapolis, Indiana college, which
is comprised of three cirriculums: Doctorate of Pharmacy (PharmD.), Masters of
Science (M.S.) in Pharmaceutical Sciences, and a Physical Assistant (P.A.) program.
- Chicago College of Pharmacy (CCP) - The Chicago
College of Pharmacy has developed an innovative educational program that meets
the needs of current pharmacy practice.
Inc. - Clinical research training and education for the pharmaceutical and
medical industry. Discusses the company, services, courses, clients and contact
- Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Allied
Health Sciences - Offers information regarding distance learning based courses,
the faculty and staff, pre-pharmacy requirements, registration and application,
alumni, and student organizations. The university is located in Omaha, Nebraska.
University - College of Pharmacy - Provides resources for pharmacists and
pharmacy students including drug information, an internet tutorial, and a list
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences - The School
of Pharmacy at the University of Strathclyde.
- Faculty of Pharmacy, Comenius University - The
Faculty of Pharmacy, one of the 12 faculties of the Comenius University in Bratislava
(Slovak Republic), ranks among leading faculties of pharmacy associated in the
Association of European Faculties of Pharmacy.
State University College of Pharmacy - The principle source of pharmacy practitioners
for the State of Michigan. Its primary mission is the selection and education
of qualified students to become employable, competent practitioners of pharmaceutical
Sciences Foundation Network - Postgraduate Course Pharmaceutical Medicine
at Witten/Herdecke University with the degree Master of Science in Pharmaceutical
Medicine (MScPM) for physicians and scientists. Includes course study, registration
and contact details.
- Help Pass Pharmacy Law - Offers review courses,
textbooks for self-study, and readiness evaluation for the MPJE state licensing
examination for Florida, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
State University College of Pharmacy - Located in Pocatello, Idaho. Academic
Programs: Traditional Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (PharmD.); Non-Traditional Doctor
of Pharmacy Degree; graduate degrees (M.S. and Ph.D.); Pharmacy Technician Certification
University - Offers admission requirements, course schedules, and student
information for this Pakistani university.
Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine School of Pharmacy - Offers an accelerated
three-year professional curriculum leading to the Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
degree. Located in Erie, PA. Includes admissions, a curriculum, and contact details.
- National Institute
of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), India - First national Institute
in Pharmaceutical Sciences in India imparting higher education and research.
- Pharmacy Schools - Links to Pharmacy Schools in
the US, Canada and Worldwide.
- PharmCredits.com - An educational site for Pharmacy
professional to get CME credits and units.
University School of Pharmacy - Undergraduate, graduate and professional programs.
- Queen's University
of Belfast School of Pharmacy - The Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland
was formed in 1920 as a consequence of the Government of Ireland Act of that year.
In 1929, a BSc degree in Pharmaceutics was founded at The Queen's University of
Belfast, making it one of the oldest pharmacy degree courses in the United Kingdom.
- Rio Grande
College of Pharmacy - Non-traditional PharmD education for working pharmacists.
- Rostrum - The pharmaceutical industry first class
training courses within the medical, scientific and personal development fields.
Includes a course calendar, information, special offers and contact details.
Royal Danish School of Pharmacy - The only academic institution in Denmark
that provides education and research focusing on the pharmaceutical sector and
all aspects of drugs.
- Rutgers, the State Univ. of New Jersey, College of
Pharmacy - The State University of New Jersey Pharmacy College, located in
New Brunswick. Accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education,
the College of Pharmacy offers two degree programs: a five-year bachelor of science
(only for incoming transfer students) and a six-year doctor of pharmacy program.
- Rx School
- Offers online continuing education and pharmacy review courses for pharmacists
and pharmacy technicians.
K Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research - College details,
courses offered, admission procedures, and useful links from the pharmaceutical
field. Gujarat, India.
- Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy
- Center of Pharmaceutical Care in Community Practice. The goals of the Center
are: To assist community pharmacists practicing in selected community pharmacy
settings to attain knowledge and skills needed to enable them to deliver pharmaceutical
care to their patients.
- Sankaralingam Bhuvaneswari College of Pharmacy
- Offers courses in diploma and degree in pharmacy. Includes details about the
college, courses, facilities, departments and contact information.
Schools of Pharmacy - Geographical list of schools,
colleges, faculties, and departments.
Beheshti School of Pharmacy - This school belongs to the Shaheed Beheshti
University of Medical Sciences (Iran). It contains information about faculty members
and department information. An explanation about Iranian Society of Pharmaceutical
Scientists is also presented.
Louis College of Pharmacy - Academic programs: Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy;
Doctor of Pharmacy, Masters of Science in: Pharmacy Administration, Managed Care
Pharmacy; Certificate Program in Managed Care Pharmacy.
- St.John's Pharmacy College - SJPC, Bangalore [Estd.1983]
offers degree and diploma courses in Pharmacy.
- University at Buffalo - School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical
Sciences - Offers bachelors and masters programs in pharmaceutical science
University of Arizona - UA College of Pharmacy was the first of the health
professions to be represented at the University and is ranked by U.S. News and
World Report as one of the nation's 10 best pharmacy colleges.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College
of Pharmacy - The College of Pharmacy of the University of Arkansas was established
at the beginning of the 1951-52 academic year. The academic responsibility of
the College of Pharmacy is to nurture an environment of excellence in the pharmaceutical
and biomedical sciences with appropriate concern for the communication and acquisition
of new knowledge through sound teaching methods and the pursuit of new knowledge
through research and study.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College
of Pharmacy Nontraditional Pharm. D. Pathway - Working pharmacists can upgrade
their credentials and earn doctoral degrees through this Web-based, self-directed
of California San Francisco School of Pharmacy - Educates pharmacy professionals
and scientists, advances scientific discovery, cares for patients, serves the
public, and advocates on the public's behalf. It is a member of the American Association
of Colleges of Pharmacy and its Doctor of Pharmacy program is accredited by the
American Council on Pharmaceutical Education.
of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy - The Cincinnati College of Pharmacy was
granted a charter by the Ohio Legislature in 1850. In 1967 the College of Pharmacy
became a unit of the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, along with the College
of Medicine, College of Nursing and Health, University Hospital, Christian R.
Holmes Hospital, and the Health Sciences Library.
of Florida Working Professional Doctor of Pharmacy Program - Visitors can
review the program of study, download an application, or find regional locations.
- University of Kansas School of Pharmacy - Since
its founding in 1885, the School of Pharmacy at the University of Kansas has been
a leader in pharmaceutical education. Beginning in the fall of 1996, the school
will offer only the Doctor of Pharmacy degree as the entry level practice degree.
- University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy - Education
of outstanding pharmacists, basic and applied research in the pharmaceutical sciences,
and the advancement of pharmaceutical care delivery and public service. The college
offers a four-year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) degree with joint master-degree
options, as well as a Ph.D. program in pharmaceutical sciences.
- University of Louisiana at Monroe College of Pharmacy
- Along with a Pharm.D. degree, ULM offers the rare B.S.-Pharmacy degree, as well
as a B.S. in Toxicology.
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities College of Pharmacy
- Located in both St. Paul and Minneapolis, the College of Pharmacy offers many
professional and graduate degrees, as well as various post-Pharm.D. residency
and fellowship programs.
- University of Mississippi Pharmacy School - Information
on pharmacy degree programs at The University of Mississippi.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Pharmacy
- Located in Omaha, UNMC College of Pharmacy offers a Pharm.D., as well as other
academic degrees oriented towards the pharmaceutical sciences.
- University of North Carolina School of Pharmacy
- This School of Pharmacy, located in Chapel Hill, offers a Pharm.D. degree, a
Ph.D. in phamaceutical sciences, and several joint professional degrees.
of Oklahoma, College of Pharmacy - Information about academic programs and
- University of Queensland, St Lucia, Queensland
- School of Pharmacy.
- University of South Australia School of Pharmacy and
Medical Sciences - Faculty of Health and Biomedical Sciences of the University
of South Australia. As well as the well established Bachelor of Pharmacy and Bachelor
of Biomedical Science, the School introduced the Bachelor of Environmental Toxicology
in 1993, and in 1998 introduced the Bachelor of Medical and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology,
in keeping with the requirements of industry and society.
of South Carolina College of Pharmacy - Located on the main campus, the College
is home to approximately 250 professional program students and 250 pre-pharmacy
students. Offers a PharmD program.
- University of Southern California School of Pharmacy
- Founded in 1905, the USC School of Pharmacy is the first and foremost pharmacy
school in Southern California. Recognized as one of the most innovative schools
of pharmacy in the nation, the USC School of Pharmacy has served as a model for
other progressive pharmacy schools throughout the country. In the USC program,
emphasis is given to the application of drug knowledge in patient care.
of Tennessee College of Pharmacy - Offers links to admissions and other College
- University of the Pacific School of Pharmacy and Health
Sciences - Located in Stockton, California, this school of pharmacy offers
both a professional pharmacy degree (Pharm.D.) and graduate degrees in pharmacy-related
fields of study (M.S., PhD.), as well as a joint Pharm.D./PhD. program.
- University of the Punjab - Faculty of Pharmacy
- Offers a summary of academic programs, admissions procedures, and a directory
of faculty members for this college in Lahore, Pakistan.
- University of Washington School of Pharmacy -
Provides pharmaceutical care and prepares graduate and postgraduate students to
provide leadership in scholarship and practice. The department generates and disseminates
knowledge to assure the safe, effective, and cost-efficient use of medications.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Pharmacy
- The Mission of the faculty and staff of the School of Pharmacy of the University
of Wisconsin-Madison is to educate, train and maintain competency of pharmacy
practitioners and scientists, and to create, transmit and apply knowledge based
on research in the basic and applied pharmaceutical sciences to enhance the quality
of life through improved health.
- University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy - Offers
an Doctor of Pharmacy degree curriculum in rural and primary care pharmacy practice.
The class size is small and is taught by regular professors. Located in Laramie.
- Victorian College of Pharmacy (Monash University)
- The Victorian College of Pharmacy (VCP) is a faculty of Monash University. The
College was established as the school of the Pharmaceutical Society of Victoria
in 1881 to train and educate prospective and qualified pharmacists. In 1992, it
amalgamated with Monash University and presently provides a four year undergraduate
pharmacy course with the major subjects being pharmaceutics, pharmacology, medicinal
chemistry and pharmacy practice.
Commonwealth University's Medical College School of Pharmacy - The School
of Pharmacy at Virginia Commonwealth University's Medical College of Virginia
- Washington State University College of Pharmacy
- The College's professional pharmacy programs prepare students for a lifetime
of responsible service in the pharmaceutical profession through careers in community
pharmacy, hospital practice, industry, nursing homes, government, teaching, and
other pharmacy-related fields.
University School of Pharmacy - Information about the school, admissions,
students and faculty. North Carolina.
- Xavier University College of Pharmacy - Located
in New Orleans, Louisiana, Xavier is the only historically black college which
is Catholic. XU's College of Pharmacy offers a Pharm.D. degree program.