*Cool Site* - First molecular nanotechnology research
and development company. Creating technology for atomically precise manufacturing.
Nanotechnologies, Inc. - Manufacturer of proprietary nanomaterials and nano-based
products. (Nasdaq: ALTI)
- Applied Nanotechnologies - ANI fabricates carbon
nanotubes(CNTs) and produces carbon nanotube based devices such as x-ray tubes,
microwave amplifiers, gas discharge tubes and field emission cathodes.
Nanomaterials - Manufacturer and supplier of specialized nano materials and
ceramics. Composites, Catalysts, Bio-medical, Microelectronic and Aerospace applications.
- Nanotechnology knowledge base and news service for the engineering, design and
- Advanced Materials - Business Communications Co is a publisher of technical-market
research studies and newsletters covering nanotechnology and nanomaterials, as
well as host of the annual Fine, Ultrafine and Nano Particles conference
Nanosciences - Developer of ultra-miniaturized nanoarray technologies. Molecular
analysis systems are capable of providing nanometer scale, single molecule resolution.
Applications in proteomics, diagnostics, and therapeutics.
Nanotechnologies Inc. - CNI intends to be a leader in carbon nanotechnology,
beginning with its first product, Bucky(TM)tubes, which are single-wall carbon
nanotubes made by the HiPco(TM) process.
Solutions Inc. - Research, development and commercialization of single-walled
carbon nanotubes, its chemistry and application to carbon based nanotechnology
Nanotechnology - Makes Probe 3D and SmartFocus Software: used by major manufacturers
in Atomic Force and Confocal Microscopy systems, and in semi-conductor wafer profiling
equipment. GN's imaging software is useful for SPM and optical microscopy, including
laser and Nipkow disk confocal imaging.
City Labs - Designs and manufactures flexure guided motion stages with subnanometer
resolution. Wide range of standard products and quick delivery time for custom
- Metrotube - Located at the Japanese National Institute
of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology , supplies single-walled carbon
nanotubes for research and collaboration
Nanosystems - Molecular Nanosystems produces carbon nanotubes using patented
chemical vapor deposition (CVD) processes. We partner with leaders in gas sensors,
bio sensors, protein chips, FED, and AFM nano probes.
- NanoBioMagnetics - Manufactures nanopowders including
- NanoEnergy - Manufactures and sells nanoscale
powders, dispersions, and powder-based products, including single metal, multi-metal
and doped oxides.
- Nanofilm Technologies International - Sells systems
and services for thin diamond film coatings for data storage, semiconductor and
other applications, using a Filtered Cathodic Vacuum Arc (FCVA) technology.
- Pharmacogenomics assay technology with electronic microarrays for SNPs and other
genetic variations. Accurate, fast, reliable and easy-to-use.
- NanoGram develop and commercialize new nanoscale materials for optical, electronic
and energy storage applications and products : nanomaterials synthesis, laser
process, LDR, RMS, manufacturing.
Inc. - Produces carbon nanotubes using the CVD growth process. The process
produces arrays of aligned carbon nanotubes on substrates.
Inc. - Manufactures a wide variety of nanomaterials including ceramics, metals,
alloys, polymers and their composites.
- Develops nanotechnology based sensors and hydrogen storage systems.
Nanophase - Engineers and produces nanocrystalline
materials (ceramic and metallic materials in powder form) using several techniques
including Physical Vapor Synthesis and Discrete Particle Encapsulation.
- nanopositioning.com - NanoPositioning and Nanosensor
solutions from Queensgate for OEM development and automation applications.
- NanoPowders Industries - NanoCrystal-Clear Solutions
- develops, produces, and markets metal nano powders.
Materials - Manufacturer and marketer of nanocrystalline metal oxide powders
such as calcium oxide, cerium oxide, magnesium oxide, titanium dioxide, and zinc
oxide. Products are distinguished by high surface areas and chemical reactivity.
- Nanosolutions - Produces fluorescent or paramagnetic
RENPhs (Rare Earth Nano Phosphates) for application in the automobile industry,
in material sciences, medicine and pharmacy, surface design, and in security technology.
- Nanostructured and Amorphous Materials - Manufacturer
and supplier of nanoscale metal oxides, nitrides, carbides, diamond, Carbon nanotubes
/ Particles for research and industries.
- Nanotechnologies - Company uses pulsed plasma
device to produce nanoparticles with unique size and composition.
- Molecular engineered textiles.
- Organic Metal Nanotechnology - Organic Metal, a conductive polymer, is supplied
as dispersions for lacquers, paints and blends.
- A nanomaterials company set up by a team from Oxford University to develop nanocrystalline
materials for commercial use, such as nanoparticle phosphors for flat screen displays,
catalysts, chemical reactants, and quantum dots.
- Physik Instrumente (PI) - NanoPositioning, MicroPositioning
and Piezo Technology. Leading edge PZT nanopositioning products, piezo-electric
flexure systems, sub-nanometer resolution capacitive sensors, for AFM, SPM, SNOM,
semiconductor test & measurement, disk drive, GMR.
Nanomaterials Ltd - QinetiQ Nanomaterials has developed a bulk production
process for nano metals, oxides and nitrides, and is investing in the associated
applications development using the major nanotechnology capabilities of QinetiQ
Nanomachining Technology - Nanobit technology and nanomachining solutions
for ultra microfinishing and advanced photomask repair systems.
Advanced Materials - Custom processor and global distributor of metal, ceramic,
& composite nanostructures down to 5 nm.
- San Diego Magnetics - Surface and Dimensional
Metrology using Scanning Probe, Interference, and Scanning Electron Microscopes.
Metrology Services. Specialty Sensors and Detectors.
Surface Nanotechnologies - Functional surfaces with optimised wetting ("ultra-hydrophobic")
and optical properties. Coatings with high optical quality and long-term durability
that require no maintenance due to their built-in auto-regenerating process.
- Technanogy - Company focused on nanometals, especially