Advanced Medical Assistant of America - Offers
study tools for those seeking certification, resources for professionals, and
a message board.
Association of Medical Assistants - Certification organization promoting the
professional identity and stature of the medical assisting profession through
education and credentialing. Covers news and events, and membership information.
- American Medical
Technologists - Registering organization for medical assistants. Provides
online continuing education, certification information, and member news.
- Career Diploma Courses: Medical Assistant Program
- California College offers a nationally accredited distance-based program.
- Jackson Community College: Medical Assistant Career
Information - Discusses employment options, and describes work tasks along
with practice settings. Based in Jackson, MI. The college offers a certificate
- Medical Assistant Course Training Program by NorthWest
College - Four campus locations in Southern California: West Covina, Pomona,
Pasadena, Glendale. Curriculum and admissions information.
Assistant Exam Help - Online education, test preparation, study notes, and
reference material for medical assistants who are preparing for examinations.
- Medical Assistant: Job Corps - Offers free-of-charge
job corps training, housing and employment assistance for needy individuals. Based
in multiple centers across the United States.
- Medical Assistant Net - Career direction and advice
for medical assistant students and graduates including online learning resources
and networking opportunities to assist professional growth.
- Medical Assistant Programs - Provides a listing
of medical assistant programs accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of
Allied Health Education Programs.
- Medical Assistants - Describes the nature of the
work, necessary training, and employment and earning opportunities.
New Mexico Society
of Medical Assistants (NMSMA) - NM affiliate of AAMA. Site contains creed,
newsletter, calendar, and local links.
Mexico State Society of American Medical Technologists - State association
of allied health professionals. Provides details on its support, education, and
certification programs, and networking meetings and events. Chapter of the American
Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Oakland Community College: Medical Assistant -
Offers an accredited two year associate degree program. Based in Southfield, MI.
- PCI Health
Training Center Dallas - Offers three comprehensive academic programs; Medical
Assistant, Psychiatric Assistant, and Medical Office Assistant.
- Virginia College: Medical Assistant - Offers a
one-year diploma program, based in Birmingham, AL.
| || |