The Financial Aid Information Page *Cool Site*
- Comprehensive site dedicated to providing objective guidance on financial aid
to students and parents.
Aid Resource Center *Cool Site* - A guide to
financial aid and scholarships for college.
- AAMC MedLoans - Offers financing for medical education
with details on the different types of loans available.
- Adventures In Education - Texas Guaranteed's educational
web site for parents, students, and high school counselors
- Details on this non-profit organization which offers seminars on financial aid
in Pennsylvania. Also includes links to current news stories related to college
- Alternative Student Loans for College Financial Aid
- Offers a directory of private student loans designed for college financial aid.
- America Reads Challenge - Calls on all Americans
to support teachers and help ensure that American child literacy by the end of
3rd grade. A starting point for those interested in Federal Work Study.
Educational Services - A guarantor and lender providing schools with a single
point of service from the application process, through the conclusion a successful
to College - News and resources for non-traditional and adult students, including
information on financial aid, distance education, and graduate school.
- Buffett Foundation Scholarships - Provides information
for students on how to apply for financial aid from The Buffett Foundation.
for Higher Education Support Services - Provides financial aid management
consulting services for colleges and universities.
College Degrees - Focuses on the many unique ways to earn a legitimate college
- College Funding Solutions, Inc. - Complete college
scholarship, college preparation and college admission application strategies
for high school students & their parents.
- College Is Possible: Paying for College - America's
colleges and universities provide the latest, best information on preparing for
college, choosing the right college, and paying for college.
- College Savings Fund Terms and Definitions - An
article on the terms and definitions of college savings.
Savings Plans Network - Source for state-operated college savings programs.
These programs, directed by non-profit state organizations, offer tremendous tax
benefits to families.
- 2004 Colleges, College Scholarships and Financial
Aid Page - Information on college scholarships and financial aid, featuring
a free college scholarship search.
- CollegeWebster.com - Provides links to the best
resources on the web for student loans, college scholarships, college grants,
federal student aid, money for college and college information.
- Completing the FAFSA - All Students applying for
federal student aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE - Students can apply
online to this financial aid service if they seek money for college. Information
is also available in Spanish.
- The Education
Resources Institute (TERI) - A national, not-for-profit corporation that provides
education financing and information services.
Compliance Management - Student financial aid processing services for institutions
of post-secondary education.
- EducationOne - Site from Bank One providing information
and applications for loans and financial aid.
- eStudentLoan.com - Learn about financial aid,
search for the lowest student loan rates, compare lenders and apply on-line
- EZresearch.com - Financial Aid - Resource for
college scholarships and other financial aid.
- FAFSA on the Web
- Electronically submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
All students interested in financial aid for college will need to complete this
- Families' Guide to the 1997 Tax Cuts for Education
- Learn about the tax credits available as a result of the 1997 Tax Relief Act:
The Hope Scholarship and The Lifetime Learning Tax Credit.
Student Financial Aid - The official home page for the federal student aid
programs administered by the US Department of Education.
- Financial Aid and Scholarship List - Annotated
list to grants, scholarships and financial aid information.
- The Financial Aid Consultant - Former financial
aid administrator offers tips about the financial aid process. Suggests students
should never pay for financial aid services.
- Financial Aid for College - Information on topics
including taxes, scholarships, loans and forms.
- Financial Aid for Lifelong Learning - Provides
full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name dealing with financial aid for
- Financial Aid for Students from the US Dept of Education
- US Department of Education's site for information about grants, loans, work-study,
and tax credits for education and how to apply for them.
- Financial Aid Update - A newsletter for students
and parents dedicated to financial aid, student loans, and scholarships for college.
- financialaidinfo.org - Provides free information
about scholarships and other financial aid, including how best to search for scholarships
and a listing, complete with links, of hundreds of scholarships, sweepstakes,
grants, fellowships and contests.
- GeoStudies - Offers college and financial aid
guides, homework help.
Bill Express.com - Scholarships, education benefits, school rankings all from
a military perspective.
- Grants on the Web - Links to grants for education
as well as scholarships and financial aid sources for students.
- GrantsNet - Funding opportunities in the biological
and medical sciences.
- HBCUmentor - Historically black colleges and universities
offering college planning and financial aid information.
Education Information Center (HEIC) - Provides education, financial aid and
career information to Massachusetts residents of all ages and backgrounds. Also
conducts education awareness programs for all schools.
Education Washington, Inc. - An information resources company serving the
student financial aid administrator community, including publications and conferences.
- How Financial Aid Works - A detailed guide to
student financial aid written by the director of financial aid at Duke University.
- How Minority Students Finance Their Higher Education
- Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name which looks at how
minority students finance their educations.
Educational Loan Fund - Educational loans to qualifying Jewish students from
Georgia, Florida, North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Key Education Resources - Offering a range of
education planning and financing products to help meet your education goals for
all school levels.
- Kids and Cash - Articles and advice.
Leaving for USA
- Advice for Indian student studying in America on getting loans and scholarships.
- Making A Difference - Resources for using education
to make a better world. Colleges, Grad Programs, Scholarships and Fellowships
for activists and all those wanting to make a difference.
- Mapping Your Future - Preparing and paying for
college from Middle School through Non-Traditional Students. Excellent Student
Loan Counseling interactive tools.
Guaranteed Student Loan Program - Montana's higher education and financial
aid website for students, parents, and lenders.
GI Bill Education Benefits - Information related to GI Bill Education benefits
for veterans of U.S. Military service
- MSN Money: College Finances - Information, tools
and resources for college financial aid.
- MyKidsCollege.com - Resource for getting rebates
deposited directly into your child's college education fund.
- National Student Clearinghouse - Loan Locator
- Use their form to find out who holds your student loans.
Student Loan Data System - Students can access the Government system for their
loan and Pell information.
Coveted College Scholarships and Graduate Fellowships - Searchable sources
of financial aid for undergraduate and graduate students.
College Help - Links to experts who can answer questions about paying for
- NEFE High School Financial Literacy Awards - Annual
cash award program for teens intended to help promote life-long financial literacy
and responsibility among today's high school students.
- NextStudent - Offers education funding solutions
for financial aid and a source of 700,000 scholarships.
Carolina Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators - A professional
association offering training and development of financial aid officers in North
Education Loan Association - Information on student loans, financial aid and
college planning for students and families in the Pacific Northwest.
Postsecondary Financial Aid for American Indians and
Alaska Natives - Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name
which examines financial aid options for American Indians and natives of Alaska.
- Pre-college Guidance - Free resource of college
and financial aid information for students and parents. Complied by a high school
Education Savings Plans - Allows you to invest in a child's future post-secondary
- Saving for College - Sensible-Investor ranks the
top sites about saving for college.
- Scholarship Advice - Scholarship advice, helpful
hints, and links for funding a college education. Especially for women, minorities,
non-traditional and adult learners.
- Schoolhouse Capital LLC - 529 college savings
program that allows families to save for future higher education tuition on a
- SolutionsForCollege.com - Offers the CollegeSolution
fee based software program designed to help families reduce financial aid costs
by using tax and cash flow strategies.
- Sophie's Silver Lining Fund - UK based site existing
to help needy young artists with their training in acting or singing.
- a privately managed resource site, is part of the
Student Loan Network - your online guide to federal Stafford, PLUS and alternative
- StudentRewards.com - Scholarship strategy information
and listings. Includes links to other related sites.
- Student Gateway to the U.S. Government - General information about federal
student aid programs (who is eligible and how to apply), tax credits for education
expenses, and other federal, state, and private sources of information.
- SuperCollege.com - Information on scholarships,
college admissions and financial aid. Also feature tips for school admission essays
- Tax Breaks for Higher Education - A guide to the
variety of tax breaks available to make higher education more affordable.
- U. S. Government
Programs Benefiting Students - Comprehensive listings of all current U. S.
federal government assistance programs benefiting students.
Methodist Higher Education Foundation - Scholarship aid from the foundation
supports United Methodist students attending United Methodist-related institutions.
- The U.S. Department of Education and Student Financial
Aid for Distance Education: An Update - Provides full-text access to the ERIC
Digest of this name which examines US federal financial aid assistance for distance
- US News and World Report Financial Aid - Get information
and advice on financial aid. There are also tools for comparing costs, a scholarship
search, and a list of "best value" schools.
Association of Financial Aid Administrators - Web site for financial aid professionals
and students and families in Virginia.
- College admission applications, financial aid and scholarship search and planning.