Group - Provides student loans and financial aid services.
Student Loan Group - Committed to offering students and their families easy
and affordable loan options to make financing a college education almost effortless.
- Alliance Capital - Offers a program for planning
and saving for college tuition.
Bank & Trust Co. - Provides college financing programs and other financial
- Provides free information about college financing.
- Bank of America Student Banking - Offers interactive
tools, calculators and valuable information for anyone involved in financing the
cost of education.
- Borrowsmart Trust - Offers an array of products
and services to help parents pay for the education of their dependent children.
- Brazos Higher
Education Service Corporation - A full service lender providing private as
well as Federal student and parent loans.
Door - Offers program, which consists of privately insured loans, as well
as federally guaranteed loans.
- Chase Manhattan Bank - Helps plan and pay for
college with low-cost student loans and financial aid information for students
- Chela Education Financing - Offers students private
and federal student loans, as well as scholarships and a scholarship search database.
Also offers federal PLUS loans for parents.
Student Loans - Lender offers financial aid, grant and scholarship information.
Cash - Comprehensive source for college information and financial aid.
- College Financial
Services, Inc. - Offers scholarship searches, SAT testing dates and financial
- The College Financing Guide - Discusses financial
planning for college, including estimating college costs, evaluating savings programs
and analyzing sources for financial aid.
Foundation, Inc. - The central loan originator and servicer for North Carolina's
Federal Family Education Loan program.
Loan Corporation - Offers a tutorial explaining the financial aid process.
and Student Savings Calculator --The purpose of the
College Savings Calculator is to help people develop a savings plan for their,
or their child's, college education
College Partnership, Inc. - Produces workshops on planning and preparation
for college bound students.
Savings Bank - Offers section 529 college savings plans and IRAs for college.
- Collegiate Funding Group - Resource guide for
college financial aid information and assistance.
Funding Services - Offers a program to consolidate Federal student loans.
- CSLF - Student
Loan Foundation - A US national provider of higher education loans.
- EdFund -
A non-profit corporation providing financial information and services to students
seeking higher education.
- Ed-Invest - site lets you consolidate and borrow
- Provides support services and educational loan programs for students and parents.
- Information on admissions, scholarships, and financial aid. The student loan
division of Wachovia.
One - Private, alternative student loans for education related expenses for
K-12, College, Graduate school, Professional training, Non-Traditional, and Continuing
Services Foundation - Provides financial aid consulting to students, schools
Funding Services, Inc. - A full service education lender providing a complete
range of federal loans.
Services of America, Inc. - Non-profit corporation partnering with schools,
lenders and secondary markets to provide student loan services for students and
- EduOption - An electronic option contract giving
the purchaser the right but not the obligation to pay for a fixed education cost
in the future. EduOption's system determines the cost of this option and originates
the contract with the seller to the purchaser.
Services, Inc. - Offers a full range of federal and private loans for students
- Comprehensive resource of college financial aid information.
- Firstar Bank - Offers a full range of federal
student loans as well as access to scholarships.
Bank - Originator of Federal Stafford and PLUS loans.
Lakes Higher Education Corp - Offers schools, lenders and students loan origination
School Student Loan Center -GradLoans.com is part of the Student Loan Network
- your online guide to graduate school student loans and Financial Aid.
HigherEdLoans - Consolidates federal student loans
to lower monthly payments and interest rates.
Education Finance Corporation - Offers loans to international students in
US colleges and US students studying abroad.
- Internet Student Loans Company - Information and
applications for college financial aid and loans.
- KeyBank - Offers a variety of federally guaranteed
and private college financing options.
Lagrant Foundation - Provides scholarships, educational support and career
advisement for minorities.
- Marquette Bank - Detailed information on the financial
aid process as well as Federal and private loan programs.
- Offers financing programs for healthcare students of many disciplines including
medicine, dentistry and veterinary.
Rich Uncle - Alternative gap-financing for college students.
City Education Finance - Complete guide to federal loan programs along with
online applications and entrance counseling.
Education Loan Network - Provides schools and borrowers with materials relating
to the many aspects of educational finance, many of which harness the power of
the Internet to streamline the student loan process.
- National Financial Services Network - Offers college
financial aid information and services.
Student Loan Data System - The U.S. Department of Education's central database
for student aid.
Mae - Offers federal and private education loans through direct originations.
Total Higher Education - A non-profit organization offering a variety of federal
and private student loan packages.
- Northwest Education
Loan Association - Provides student loan guarantee and support services to
schools and students throughout the West.
- Information on scholarships as well as private and federal student loans.
Bank - Offers Federal Stafford, PLUS and consolidation as well as private
- Sallie Mae - Provides a comprehensive source of
financial aid resources for college students.
- Save for your Kids
Education - offer ways to save for your kids education by purchacing a group
of special product.
- SavingForCollege.com - Offers independent information
on section 529 college savings plans.
- Scholarship Program Administrators, Inc. - Administers
scholarship programs for businesses, trusts, and organizations.
Resource Network - Comprehensive site on private sector scholarships.
- Smart Funds
- Provides various methods for students to pay for higher education.
Smartmoney.com: College Planning - Worksheets
and articles about 529 plans, investing for college, and financial aid.
- Warren Financial Services, Inc. - Provides help for parents and students
in funding college and locating both need and non-need based financial aid.
- 529 Solutions
- Offers section 529 pre-paid tuition savings plans.
Student Services - Provides education funding and financial aid information.
LoanConsolidator.com - Student Loan Consolidation Services (For recent graduates)
Loan Counseling Service, Inc. - Provides free services to student loan borrowers
with a mission to help borrowers stay out of default and successfully repay their
Loan Finance Association - Offers a variety of products to help make education
Loan Finance Corporation - Source for educational financing and student loans.
Information about and online application for Stafford, PLUS and private loans
for students and parents.
- Student Loan Funding Resources - Provides college
financing services and a guide to financial aid.
- Student Loans of North Dakota - Offers a variety
of loan programs to help students and parents finance the costs of higher education.
Trust Banks, Inc. - Offers over 30 years experience in education lending and
financial aid advice.
Publishing - Allows visitors to search for scholastic financial aid.
- Tuition Management
Systems - Programs to help families afford education.
Inc. - Savings network for parents to save money for their children's college
Group - Interactive features for students, schools and lenders.
Last update: 23:39 PT, Saturday, March 26, 2005
| || |