Absolute Recipes - International - Collection
of international recipes from such countries as Korea, Mexico, China, and Germany.
- Absolutely Cooking : Favorite Countries Food -
Collection of recipes from various countries.
- Alaskan, New Zealand, and Irish Recipes - Favourite
recipes of a big family, spread out across the globe.
- Britannia.org: The Recipe Bin - Large number of
recipes indexed by country, including top secret recipes.
- Caribbean Dutch Cookbook - Features recipes from
the Caribbean, Holland, Germany, France, China, and Indonesia.
- Case's Agworld: Ethnic Lamb - Lamb recipes from
- Collected Recipes: Ethnic Recipes - Recipes from
all over the world.
- The Collection of Recipes of the World - Small
collection of simple recipes cooked by foreign students in Sendai.
Cookery Art - Rin.Ru offers international recipes
ranging from the American to the Uzbek cuisine.
- Cooking Around the World - Various recipes, with
special section of Dutch recipes.
- CooksRecipes.com: International Cuisine Recipes Index
- Recipes listed by country from Australia to Vietnam.
- Country Recipes - Collection with a recipe from
50 different countries.
- Ethnic Food Glossary - Small glossary covering
several cuisines of Asia and others common in Hawaii.
- Ethnicgrocer.com - Grocery offering international
recipes - search by course or country.
- Etznab's Latino Recipes - Assorted recipes from
the Spanish speaking world with discussion and basic information.
FamilyWeb CafĂ¨ - Online community to share ethnic
and traditional family recipes.
- FoodWeb: Melting Pot Recipes - Recipes from a
dozen world cuisines, including holiday specials.
Recipe Collection - Gourmet recipes from across the world.
- Global Gourmet: Global Destinations - Profiles
of the cuisines of countries and regions with recipes.
- The Gumbo Pages: Culinary World Tour - Favourite
recipes from across the world with detailed preparation instructions.
Gourmet - Large number of nutritious recipes from different world cuisines.
- Hispanic Recipes 1 Index - Spanish and Latin American
recipes from the Masterstech Home.
- Hispanic Recipes 2 Index - Spanish and Latin American
recipes from the Masterstech Home.
- India Color Pages - Bawarchi - Recipes form all
over the world with discussion board.
- Intelgourmet.com: Recipes - Mediterranean and
Middle Eastern gourmet recipes offered by online grocery.
- International Recipes - Collection from Gaby's
and Andy's website.
- International Recipes OnLine - Exchange group
with over 34,000 members in 90 countries offering recipes, a food and wine dictionary,
and a bulletin board.
- InternationalWoman: Recipes - Selection of recipes
from ten world cuisines.
- Julia Simon's Recipe Collection - Offers a variety
of recipes from assorted countries and cultures. Recipes are sorted by country
and by main ingredients.
- Landmines.org: Recipe Index - Recipes from countries
where the organisation funds mine clearance and survivor assistance.
Larry's Foreign Food Guide - Small selection of
basic Mexican, Italian, and Chinese recipes, with links.
- Margarita's Favourite Recipes - Recipes from around
- Margarita's International Recipes - Cooking international
food alphabetically: menus from Afghanistan to Belgium, and other international
- Maroon Foodways - Recipes from several Maroon
communities, the descendants of the Africans in the Americas who escaped from
- MediterrAsian.com - Showcases the benefits of
the Mediterranean and the Asian diet and lifestyle, including over 100 recipes.
- Night of a Thousand Dinners - Recipes from six
mine affected countries, offered by N1KD to creates awareness of the global landmine
crisis and raise funds.
Scrote's Real Food Cookbook - International recipes for real food, still cooked
and eaten in real life and made from ingredients you could grow.
- Ricegourmet.com - Rice recipes from around the
world, as well as information on rice varieties and cooking methods.
Sally's Place: Focus on Ethnic Cuisine - Serves
specials focussing on a specific cuisine, offering historical and cultural background
with selected recipes.
- Salvatore's Kitchen - Large number of recipes
from African to Thai and from appetizers to wings.
- Secret Recipes - Weekly cooking series lifts the
lid on the traditional recipes people cook up in Australian kitchens every day.
- Serving the Guest: A Sufi Cookbook and Art Gallery
- Recipes from the Maghreb to Indonesia, ranging from small helpings to substantial
dishes and from soups to sweets.
- Sidwell Friends School: Ethnic Foods - Selection
of world menus with nutrition information and dietary analysis.
- Soup Song: International Soups - Soups from Algeria
- Spanish/Latin American Recipes - A dozen recipes
such as Chicken Piccadillo, Sassy Mojo Pork, and Sangria Del Sol.
SPC Fish Recipes - Ranging from Kokoda (Fijian
marinated fish) to Sashimi and Bourbon Tuna.
- Sue's Recipe Server - On-line database with hundreds
of recipes from around the world.
- Taste of Wisconsin - Twenty recipes reflecting
the ethnic diversity of Wisconsin, from cookbook author Terese Allen.
Towanda's Recipe Room - Ethnic, holiday, kids,
crockpot, and dessert recipes, mainly in Mastercook format.
- Whats4Eats - Ethnic dishes from Algeria to Vietnam,
searchable by cuisine, recipe name, ingredient or method.
Hearth Recipe Collection - A searchable collection of over 3000 recipes from
all over the world, classified by country or ethnicity.
World Recipes - Spicy dishes from the Americas searchable by course.
Recipes - International recipes collected from around the world, with glossary
of cooking terms and ingredients.
- World Recipes - Small collection of easy recipes
that can be cooked by children.
- The Worldwide Gourmet Recipe Collection - Large
collection recipes categorized by country and by type of recipe.
- Wuzzle.org: International Recipes - Recipes from
world cuisines from Algeria to Vietnam.
content of the EDinformatics directory is based on the Open
Directory and is enhanced using EDinformatics own technology.
Modified by EDinformatics - ©2004 EDinformatics